Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
NuConceptDesigns
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there isn't really a Vancouver Genesis Club like there are the Vancouver Civics and theEVOs Club, has anyone ever considered starting something? I've been looking around and I haven't really found anything.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
its been considered multiple times... but No one wants to show face here only selected ppl lol... guess everyones ugly lol jk <3

·
:B
856 Posts
^ what he said. nobody really comes out to meet up often enough for us to start a group or a forum or something. could start a group just for everybody to belong to but if no meetups and stuff are gonna happen there's hardly a point

·
NuConceptDesigns
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm pretty down to start a community for Locals and I'm always down for meets. I also know people who can do advertising, design, and programing for sites. I also know the people who started Vancouver Civics and we might be able to get a helping hand from them. I don't know I think if we can get an exec team, it'd be something to look into. I think it'd be fun, I also have a co-worker who is hooked up and good friends with people at Garage 5 and AJ-Racing who can also help get the word out and help advertise the club just so the local Genesis users know.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Well I'm pretty down to start a community for Locals and I'm always down for meets. I also know people who can do advertising, design, and programing for sites. I also know the people who started Vancouver Civics and we might be able to get a helping hand from them. I don't know I think if we can get an exec team, it'd be something to look into. I think it'd be fun, I also have a co-worker who is hooked up and good friends with people at Garage 5 and AJ-Racing who can also help get the word out and help advertise the club just so the local Genesis users know.
we shall see how you do on our next meet ;) than will decide from there lol. If you come out to our next one I'll let you in on a little secret about reflashes, mods, etc. ;)

·
NuConceptDesigns
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a plan, I love dirty secrets ;)

·
NuConceptDesigns
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It ain't homo unless dicks touch.

wait a min what..?

·
Vancouver &#48960;&#51060;!!
488 Posts

·
NuConceptDesigns
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What's your area?

·
Vancouver &#48960;&#51060;!!
488 Posts
can someone pick me up??

my m/t fail on me.. fak!!!!

i think i need new tranny... shoooot!!!!

·
NuConceptDesigns
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh that's not too bad.. Orange Corner in Kerisdale!! yeeyee

1 - 20 of 64 Posts