Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
id be down but i work out of town so it would be select meets, will be home in march sometime should have a meet then, anyone have or know where to get some gencoupe vancouver stickers for our cars? think that would be pretty cool

·
Jeffrey
274 Posts
id be down but i work out of town so it would be select meets, will be home in march sometime should have a meet then, anyone have or know where to get some gencoupe vancouver stickers for our cars? think that would be pretty cool
ya... I kinda like that idea:bigthumbup:

·
Registered
318 Posts
sounds good to me well ill let everyone know when I'm headed back to the coast and then we can decide where we want to go and stuff maybe do a bbq somewhere or something like that

·
Registered
318 Posts
and if no one has checked it out yet ill look into getting stickers made or something and let you guys know as well i have a buddie that works at a print shop

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
when should we meet?

·
Registered
318 Posts
some time in march, i leave work on the 10 so ill be home sometime on the 11 or 12 so sometime after that, who is all going to Rev Scene? i think I'm going to go to that. any ideas?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Krystal, i have couple of members interested from maple ridge
ill see if i can set up a premeet for you guys.

So far i got around 10ish

im.assuming jeff and sky is in already lmaooo

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice nice there are a few Gens in ridge that would be pretty cool do a meet at the Tim's and push those Mopar guys outta there lol JK

·
Jeffrey
274 Posts
Krystal, i have couple of members interested from maple ridge
ill see if i can set up a premeet for you guys.

So far i got around 10ish

im.assuming jeff and sky is in already lmaooo
Yup... thinking to go!
going into gencoupe withdrawal :shock:

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
I work in poco...

Let me know!!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts