·
:B
856 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
3rd brake light decal

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I signed up because I need someones help.
I made decals that cover 3rd brake lights so that when you press the brakes it lights up with HYUNDAI or GENESIS or COUPE.
What I need is to meet up with someone who has the spoiler brake light and I believe it's a 2013 and up model, so I can apply it and take a few pictures. If you like it you can keep it, if you don't I'll peel it off. It'll only take 10 mins. I'll come your way or meet somewhere of your choice.

I have pictures to show you but I don't know how to add them on here.

I also make these for the brake light in the back window. If you want one let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to owning a gen

if you guys ever have a meet let me know, this is my first ever gen and first ever sports car and im not sure what kind of mods to do or know people to talk to about doing mods on my gen.And its always pretty cool to see peoples concepts and mods on their gens

·
Registered
82 Posts
I agree! I am in Kelowna but would be up for a meet anytime. I'd make the drive to Van for a meet!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

·
migz0625
14 Posts
Down for meets in the Vancouver/Richmond region!! hmu

·
migz0625
14 Posts
Hey anyone in the BC region, do u think I would get a Vi or attract the police more often if i install test pipes + isr exhaust to my genesis ? I drive a 2016 3.8 and im wondering if adding a test pipe would attract too much attention from the VPD or RCMP? Thanks :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lets start a club. Saturday night meets in bc. Grab food. Go to a parking spot and talk shop or just bs. Get to know everybody. During summer plan trips and activities. Community service like donating old stuff and food. Or fund raise etc. Really got a big idea for this. Just need people to show. Also i have a friend to takes great shots so there it is we have our official photographer.

·
migz0625
14 Posts
Im down, im just located in Richmond but hmu, if u tryna start a club

·
Registered
17 Posts
Going to be installing my cold air this weekend. Anyone wanna meet and greet, and lend a hand? Also probably a food run or beer (unless you're underage) and pizza my treat. Looking at Sunday. Cruising to end the week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Someone make a page

·
migz0625
14 Posts
41 - 60 of 64 Posts