Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about getting a 3.8 in a few years so its pointless to get lowered ( too much for intall uninstall and install ) but i want to buy a pair of 19 inch rims. im looking at the varrstoen 3.3.2 and 2.2.2 and the xxr 522......if any of you guys have those rims on stock suspension please put pics up .... and even if there not those you can put them up to
thanks guys

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they look pretty nice ! i have stock 18s now so im guessing anything i do is going to look better and probbly fill it out better too

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone else ? maybe with some varrstoen 3.3.2 or 2.2.2 ?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks,,,, i mean its kinda high ...but looks better then stock

does anyone have the 3.3.2 's ? thanks

·
War Eagle!
705 Posts
I just noticed... it almost looks like LiMike's and rw78o's rear wheels stick out of the fenders a little too far. Is it just the angle? or me?

I want to get some gold 522's but I don't really want them sticking out of the fenders. This is the first time I've really noticed it on any of the pictures I've seen of people's cars :dunno:

Those wheels look great though guys!

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
Yes my rims do stick out a little bit I have a 10.5+22 rear if you go for a 10+22 or+25 it should not poke out like mine

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
I think don't go with low offset if you're keeping it stock height, track or otherwise. Being high up, you'd want to keep it tucked inside the well. Having it poking out looks very awkward :/

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
^ agreed that is why i cant wait till all the snow melts so i can lower it and get some negative camber to tuck away that poke

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
XXR ftw! Shout at me if you guys want a good deal on these. :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
thanks,,,, i mean its kinda high ...but looks better then stock

does anyone have the 3.3.2 's ? thanks
I do but lowered with coilovers can still post pics if you like

·
oh hayyy
995 Posts
thinking about getting a 3.8 in a few years so its pointless to get lowered ( too much for intall uninstall and install ) but i want to buy a pair of 19 inch rims. im looking at the varrstoen 3.3.2 and 2.2.2 and the xxr 522......if any of you guys have those rims on stock suspension please put pics up .... and even if there not those you can put them up to
thanks guys

Not really that expensive to get springs installed. Not to mention springs are cheap.

Plus...if you keep your old ones, install them when you sell, you can reuse the aftermarket ones on the 3.8.

Sorry I'm just confused by the logic. :dunno:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not really that expensive to get springs installed. Not to mention springs are cheap.

Plus...if you keep your old ones, install them when you sell, you can reuse the aftermarket ones on the 3.8.

Sorry I'm just confused by the logic. :dunno:
200 install 200 uninstall 200 install onto 3.8 = 600
a lot for a 16 y/o budget =/

1 - 20 of 43 Posts