Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Jeffrey
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the lower mainland do the Vega body kit or front bumper? I'm considering it, but would like to see one up close. Perhaps discuss the experience.

·
Jeffrey
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

·
Jeffrey
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow... exactly what I was thinking... except I think I prefer the type 3 version with the grill instead of the slats.

·
Jeffrey
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh, ok..... Thanks....

no seriously... why not?

·
NuConceptDesigns
424 Posts
Cause I'm doing it!

I kid, but I serious am doing it

·
Jeffrey
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL. I think gencoupes are spread pretty thin in the lower mainland... shouldnt be a problem :) Besides, I'm not doing mine for a while. you'll bask in the glory for a while ;)

·
NuConceptDesigns
424 Posts
LOL have you seen the M&S Night-Shadow? Not as aggressive looking but a much more subtle and cleaner look. I was debating between the two.

·
Jeffrey
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually, no.. hadn't seen, I'll have to check it out.

·
Jeffrey
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Um... know of any pics? Links?

·
Registered
529 Posts
LOL have you seen the M&S Night-Shadow? Not as aggressive looking but a much more subtle and cleaner look. I was debating between the two.
Do the night shadow. More and more think about vega I feel like... nah.....

I think I might do night shadow or just the lip. But that's after my trip to ME-HI-KOOOOO <3

PS are vega & night shadow fiberglass?

·
:B
856 Posts
vega has fiberglass as well as polyurethane, night shadow only has fiberglass for the time being, but they're going to start producing polyurethane ones soon. when they do i'm gonna think about picking one up

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
vega has fiberglass as well as polyurethane, night shadow only has fiberglass for the time being, but they're going to start producing polyurethane ones soon. when they do i'm gonna think about picking one up
where can u get vega made of polyurethane?

·
:B
856 Posts
where can u get vega made of polyurethane?
doesn't importshark manufacture a knockoff one thats exactly the same without the vega badge, in poly?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts