Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
I'm a big dealer of Vibrant Performance products and they are good quality. :)

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
PM me on what you need from them and I'll get you a better deal than he can. :)

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ How's the sound in general? I know it'll be different then the Scion, but I don't want to get anything too raspy.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
It will sound just fine if you use the right muffler/resonator. If you are that apprehensive, then perhaps you should invest in a DC Sports exhaust system. I carry the single exit catback systems now for only $500 shipped.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
*Off topic*

Tom how their intercooler cores?

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Hey Spool, their IC cores are okay. They're no Greddy cores, that's for sure, but they get the job done.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Thanks Tom, at least it's an upgrade from the factory core. I'm asking because it runs the "bar and plate" instead of the "tube and fin" design.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Ah gotcha. B&P and T&F cores have their own special functions, but I lean more towards B&P cores. Let me know if you see one you like. I'll get you taken care of. :)

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
I met with Vibrant on Sunday. They're one of the few Candian companies. i asked them about designing an exhaust a while ago but they're more interesed in building parts here or there and generic mufflers which I can say are amazing. other then the HKS i use on my genesis ever other vehicle I've owned has had a vibrant muffler!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i like their clamps ....but i wonder if they will do an exhaust.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
I have their Airlines and Clamps, both are of the highest quality!

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Ah gotcha. B&P and T&F cores have their own special functions, but I lean more towards B&P cores. Let me know if you see one you like. I'll get you taken care of. :)
I'll keep that in mind for sure Tom. Is a 9inch height IC short enuff to not replace the crash bar?

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
I have a vibrant 3" single exit muffler

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have a hks carbon ti muffler and a vibrant resonator. Sounds sweet in my opinion. If I had to buy from them again I would in a heart beat!

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It will sound just fine if you use the right muffler/resonator. If you are that apprehensive, then perhaps you should invest in a DC Sports exhaust system. I carry the single exit catback systems now for only $500 shipped.
No single exit for me lol

I have their Airlines and Clamps, both are of the highest quality!
Which Vibrant universal muffler is the best sounding? Probably looking for a sound similar to the CP-E or Megan racing ones.

·
White 2.0T A/T
772 Posts
I want to revive this thread. I wanna build my custom exhaust soon and want to know how vibrant sounds on the coupe. I have only heard good things about vibrant.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts