Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this probably would have been very useful about 3 years ago, but here it is! Only good for 2010-2012, can't do this on 2013.

You can install the CF13 without the jumper cables in the Genesis Coupe, it just won't go in all the way. Just used the jumper cables for this video to demonstrate. Yes, the Tridon EP34 will fit completely in, but ours saves you $7 and a trip to the store.

Front turn signal LEDs available here: 2010-2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Front Turn Signal LEDs (pair) - Genesis Coupe - Hyundai - HID & LED by Vehicle - Replacement Lighting
Flasher available here: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/index.php/cf13-led-flasher-module.html

Feel free to post any questions!

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
616 Posts
thanks for the video. it should save me some time and headache when i install mine tonight!

(and thanks for the CF13 module, you guys rock!)

·
Registered
616 Posts
After a week with hyperblink and an annoying wife always commenting on it, I Installed it and it immediately fixed the hyperblink.

It was a pain in the butt connecting it one-handed laying at an odd angle under the dash, lol - but i finally got it. The video was immensely helpful and prepared me mentally for the task.

i strongly recommend EVERYONE who buys LED turn signals for their 10-12 coupe get the module right away and not be like me and cheap-out hoping you won't have the issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts