Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know if this will interest anyone or not but another member of the forum and myself went on a small road trip on saturday and I filmed it using my GoPro. If you're bored and have nothing better to do while at work/home and want to watch it, I divided it up into 12 parts of 8-15 minute sections and if anything it's cool to watch just for the scenery. The start is a little slow because we were following a map and were not completely sure of all the turns so there are some u-turns made but the longer the trip went on the better it became and the more spirited our driving became. :)

We went from Almonte to Eganville in the province of Ontario, Canada. Traffic was extremely few and far between, it seemed like we were the only ones on the road for about 95% of the trip so we were able to let loose a little. If anyone bothers to watch any of it... this route is a driver's dream come true (in our region of the country anyways).... atleast without traffic it was. ;)

I only have the first 9 parts uploaded so far...and the other 3 parts should be up by tomorrow afternoon if anyone cares...

Enjoy... or not. :D

CAUTION: The music playing in the background from my iPod/Satellite Radio may contain language that is offensive to some people.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, cool post! Really well done and definitely enjoyable. Thanks for the post!
Thanks for taking the time to have a look. :)

wow :eek:that's a lot of videos...

I think I'll take it one at a time for 12 days :D
Yeah that's pretty much the way I intended it... just something to have a look at when you have nothing better to do. :D

·
Wide Open Ones
291 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts