Car Whore
1,469 Posts
gettin that beast ready for sunday?!?! lol

·
DIY Noob o__o...
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
gettin that beast ready for sunday?!?! lol
Yeup! I'm like under major pressure cause I only have enough for the roof and maybe one sideskirt. My new order is coming Thursday and I'm like planning out exactly what to do so I dont waste time :p.

looks really good! Post bigger pics when you're finished with the car[QUOTE said:
No problem! Hopefully I can get someone to take pics with a nice camera since I only have an iphone :(

·
Car Whore
1,469 Posts
Yeup! I'm like under major pressure cause I only have enough for the roof and maybe one sideskirt. My new order is coming Thursday and I'm like planning out exactly what to do so I dont waste time :p.

looks really good! Post bigger pics when you're finished with the car[QUOTE said:
No problem! Hopefully I can get someone to take pics with a nice camera since I only have an iphone :(
I will have my camera on sunday, and I know that Harry from Invision will be there with his equipment as well

·
DIY Noob o__o...
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

looks really good! Post bigger pics when you're finished with the car I will have my camera on sunday said:
Haha problem solved! Win! :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Car is coming out really clean. Cant wait to see final pictures of the completed project. :bigthumbup:

·
DIY Noob o__o...
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Car is coming out really clean. Cant wait to see final pictures of the completed project. :bigthumbup:
Thanks man! I too can't wait till its done so I can finally relax :p !

UPDATE:

Trunk is all finished up and I will be pulling an all nighter doing the rear fenders and hopefully by tomorrow I will be done with the doors and the bumper! Saturday is a free day woohoo!

·
DIY Noob o__o...
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

Pretty much about done here. Got the Poly matte black grill and rocking the Invision decal with it! :) I'll get a photoshoot done with Harry soon to showcase the entire car.

·
Car Whore
1,469 Posts
you know what would set that car off?

wheels ;) hahaha

·
Registered
718 Posts

Pretty much about done here. Got the Poly matte black grill and rocking the Invision decal with it! :) I'll get a photoshoot done with Harry soon to showcase the entire car.
If you don't mind me asking. How much did you spend after it was all said and done?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.com App

·
DIY Noob o__o...
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
dont mind at all.

Vinyl $500
Squegee $10
Blades $3
Denatured alcohol $8
spray bottles (3) $3
clay bar kit $20
microfiber towels $20
time & patience priceless!

So for $564 you can wrap the car! Save over 2 grand!!

If you want any tips or help feel free to pm me :p

@Kenny hellz Yes!!

·
PM me for deals
1,930 Posts
dont mind at all.

Vinyl $500
Squegee $10
Blades $3
Denatured alcohol $8
spray bottles (3) $3
clay bar kit $20
microfiber towels $20
time & patience priceless!

So for $564 you can wrap the car! Save over 2 grand!!

If you want any tips or help feel free to pm me :p

@Kenny hellz Yes!!
This is pretty impressive. I was quoted 3k for the full job. Bleh.

·
PM me for deals
1,930 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Looks good man. Did you pull any of the trim around the windows and down the sides of the roof? Also, what did you do around the button on the door handle?

·
DIY Noob o__o...
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Looks good man. Did you pull any of the trim around the windows and down the sides of the roof? Also, what did you do around the button on the door handle?
For the roof I took the brackets out to secure the sides better but I didn't take out the shark fin. The Door handle was a pain since I had no choice but to cut the wires out to access the door panel. I'm going to re solder the wires later on.

·
Registered
294 Posts
For the roof I took the brackets out to secure the sides better but I didn't take out the shark fin. The Door handle was a pain since I had no choice but to cut the wires out to access the door panel. I'm going to re solder the wires later on.
Hmm. Interesting. Around the window were you able to tuck the vinyl behind that trim with a squeegee?

21 - 40 of 50 Posts