Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody besides importshark sell this!?? I've yet to hear anything good about they're sales so I'm looking for a different source!

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Anyone who sells VIS sell them. IMO they're crap pieces so it doesn't matter where u buy them. I rarely here anyone saying they've bought them and they have fit, I know for a fact mine didn't and I reget the purchase everyday!

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn like that!? Well thanks bro! Hahahaha

Does anybody sell something with the sort of concept as that!?

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Does anybody besides importshark sell this!?? I've yet to hear anything good about they're sales so I'm looking for a different source!
Uh, what are you talking about? We've got THOUSANDS upon thousands of very satisfied customers. Plus, we've been around a lot longer than anyone else. (Started in 1999 with the Hyundai aftermarket!) Remember--nobody ever posts anything when they're happy, but the %000001 that might not be happy will go out of their way to let everyone know.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Mine fit pretty good. Theres a tiny gap between the cf surround and the bumper, but its no worse than the uneven gaps hyundai left between panels at the factory.

Fwiw ive had nothing but easy transactions with import shark.

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Uh, what are you talking about? We've got THOUSANDS upon thousands of very satisfied customers. Plus, we've been around a lot longer than anyone else. (Started in 1999 with the Hyundai aftermarket!) Remember--nobody ever posts anything when they're happy, but the %000001 that might not be happy will go out of their way to let everyone know.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Don't be a douche. If you have something to say, you know where to find me. Don't even try to start to insinuate that I didn't try to help you. Not my fault if you don't want to take advantage of it.

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Don't be a douche. If you have something to say, you know where to find me. Don't even try to start to insinuate that I didn't try to help you. Not my fault if you don't want to take advantage of it.
:rofl: Just messing with you Mike. Chill pickle. :p

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Import shark is in socal!?

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Lol yes, I know you're busting my balls--but dude come on. I really want to do the right thing by you, so please remember you can touch base with me anytime about it. I tell people all the time to just give me the chance.
all good and fun and games. Fsho.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Hey, we'll take care of you if you're in need of some VIS goods. :) No biggie!

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cool cuz I'm interested in the fog light kit and one of the grill I saw one ur website

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
my driver's side fog bezel didn't fit well until I played with the bolts and put some 'Gorilla Tape' in the back to block the fog-light from escaping and now it pretty much looks perfect

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So play with the parts and make it work!?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts