Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fast Member!
2,273 Posts
dude! we gotta do a Photoshoot out there!

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
^ +1.

·
Registered
20 Posts
how DID you get your front H emblem off? Did you have to take off the entire bumper? I REALLY dont wanna have to do that. I wanna paint my front H as well. I tried leaving it on and just taping around it but it didnt come out as well around the edges. Any ideas?

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
This would be a nice drive by shot with a go pro pointed at the windows. Nice and shiny!

·
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Prodigy. No way should you take off the bumper. Just get some fishing line and a hair dryer/ heat gun and slowly heat it up and cut the tape behind the emblem with the fishing line. It doesnt take much heat either. Search debadging and youll find a bunch of threads.

·
Registered
20 Posts
thanks for the reply moundman. only thing is, i tried that already lol i had no problem debadging the back, but its like the front H is too far inside the grill to get behind it. did you use a certain tool to get some leverage behind it?

·
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol. Cant remember. I did the "H" over a year ago. I had the wing on and when I took it off a couple of weeks ago I just used my fingers. If you need to you can try a screw driver or a small putty knife. Just be careful not to damage it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts