Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
sweet!!! . . i found a set of these cheap and got so close to pulling the trigger but changed my mind at the last minute. What are the specs?

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Looks nice, need more pics

.....at least it's not another set of XXR's522s so thumbs up on that.
X10000000000

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet!!! . . i found a set of these cheap and got so close to pulling the trigger but changed my mind at the last minute. What are the specs?
F 8.5 +23 w/ 245 Toyo Proxes Tr1
R 9.5 + 24 w/ 275 Toyo Proxes Tr1

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
F 8.5 +23 w/ 245 Toyo Proxes Tr1
R 9.5 + 24 w/ 275 Toyo Proxes Tr1
REAL nice . . .same exact setup I looked at about a yer and a half ago. Are they silver?>

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
That's got to look amazing on your car . . . they must blend really well together!

·
Banned
3,068 Posts
LOL. Your right

EDIT: and where is your car? Just curious. You never posted pics since you and your MOM went to the dealership. I want to see those ballin, originals your wearing.

Tool!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looks really nice. Love the wheels! In for more pictures.

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
LOL. Your right

EDIT: and where is your car? Just curious. You never posted pics since you and your MOM went to the dealership. I want to see those ballin, originals your wearing.
Wow, really touched a nerve saying at least it's not another set of XXRs, huh? So much so that you attempted to go dig up dirt? Who's mad now?:dunno:

Yes, I went with my mother to the dealership when we purchased our cars. I love my mother. If she needs someone to go to the dealership with her when she buys a new car, and my father is in DC flying, what kind of son would I be to let her go alone and have a salesman try and pull one over on her?

Hugs & kisses,
Kid

·
Registered
542 Posts
If you get a chance can you get a pic with better lighting. I got the silver too and would like to see what they look like on the car.

Thanks.

·
Banned
3,068 Posts
Wow, really touched a nerve saying at least it's not another set of XXRs, huh? So much so that you attempted to go dig up dirt? Who's mad now?:dunno:

Yes, I went with my mother to the dealership when we purchased our cars. I love my mother. If she needs someone to go to the dealership with her when she buys a new car, and my father is in DC flying, what kind of son would I be to let her go alone and have a salesman try and pull one over on her?

Hugs & kisses,
Kid
Actually...not mad. I went to look for a pic of your car. Couldnt find one, so untill I see one. your one of those guys with an opinion and no car. My opinion..keep your opinion to yourself. Not mad. Laughing

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
22hrs and no better pix = fail ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts