• GenCoupeGeek

Votes: 26 9.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
My car is my daily driver. I work less than 2 miles away from NASA's Space and Rocket Center and see the Space Shuttle and the Saturn V Rocket everyday on my commute to and from work.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Okay, probably a dumb question--do any of you guys in this competition actually drive your Gen, other than to show it or take fancy pictures of it? I'd be a nervous wreck.
Mine is also daily driven. I drive it 45 minutes to school and back everyday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats on keeping your rides so clean. I swear I have four new paint chips each time I drive to work.
And super jealous of the space shuttle view you have everyday.
Thanks.

·
JK-DM!
1,374 Posts
My car is my daily driver. I work less than 2 miles away from NASA's Space and Rocket Center and see the Space Shuttle and the Saturn V Rocket everyday on my commute to and from work.
Damn! You get that awesome view on your commute everyday? Freaking jealous!

·
JK-DM!
1,374 Posts
Mine is also daily driven. I drive it 45 minutes to school and back everyday.

1 way? I'm sure you get a lot of head turners with your ride. I drive 45 mins round trip everyday to work.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wish my commute were that short. Then again, part of my job is driving around LA.

·
Registered
147 Posts
This thread now oozes positivity! I love it! :p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:):p:D:):p:gc-drool1::D:rofl::D:)

·
Registered
198 Posts
happy happy joy joy

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
1 way? I'm sure you get a lot of head turners with your ride. I drive 45 mins round trip everyday to work.
Yes one way. I love the drive.. The roads a pretty decent and the hills are a lot of fun :D

Work on the other hand is literally less than a mile from my house

·
Registered
87 Posts
GenCoupeGeek gets my vote. Super clean look and the photography is brilliant! Love the hillside image where blue is reflecting off the black paint and hue'ing the wheels. The lights look great in the last pictures as well.

Well done!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
Thank you, sir... that's one of my favorites as well. That was taken by a roadside photographer on US 129 (Tail of the Dragon) at the last GenSport United meet in Fontana N.C. earlier this month. 11 Miles, 318 Curves and if you have the nerve, 15 minutes of twisty fun that the Genesis Coupe was made to enjoy.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Bump :)

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
With all of the fine cars featured this month, I should probably have waited... LOL

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts
You have quite a bit of votes bob, especially due to you not having a build thread that has almost more post than i do collectively...called you out SJ:D...JK buddy

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
I have banned 6 user tonight all from California. All of these users have been active in this thread at some point tonight (and have voted for you Nelly) and all of the users have been using disposable email addresses from the same source. This months ROTM is being closed until further notice.

Update:

After a little digging, 22 users have been banned all linking back to one previously banned member. (Who was banned because of this thread in the first place)

All entires for this months ROTM are being disqualified. Rules and permissions will be changing for next month. Only takes one person to ruin a good thing..

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.