Led light conversion

Suspension
Megan coilovers

Engine
Custom axle back

BigRick

Mods

Exterior
RMR CF front grill | GCTuner CFdiffuser | MS-R CF Front lip | Korean Import LED Side mirrors | FlyRyde Custom blacked-out Headlights w/ clear corners | 2013 Genesis Coupe LED tail lights | M&S Fog bezels | Chrome Wing badge

Interior
2011/2012 R-Spec Cloth/Leather seating | JDM Crystal style extended shift knob

Engine
2.0L RS Turbo Synapse SRI | TurboXS BOV | Custom 3in catback y-pipe exhaust w/quad tips | Cusco Catch cans

Suspension
Universal Air on Megan Racing Coilovers | Brembo big brake system.

Wheels
Rotiform 3-piece Super Concave BLQ's 19x9.5/10.5 +12 offsets | Muteki extended black chrome lugs

Project Jayden

Performance/engine dressup:

R2C Performance intake in black chrome
Non stop tuning Pulley Set
Samco Sport radiator hoses in Urban Camo
SickSpeed Purple Oil Cap and dressup bolts
Ark Performance Down pipe and test pipes
CNT Racing V3 Exhaust system
Grimmspeed port and polished upper and lower intake manifolds
Various Carbon dressup pieces.

Suspension/Wheels:

DGR Street Spec Coilovers
20” Work Gnosis GS2’s in Burning Black
Continental DWS
Cusco Front Strut Bar

Exterior:

Matte Dark Red Matte Metallic Vinyl Wrap
VIS Proline Carbon Fiber Vented Hood
Ark CFX- Carbon Fiber Grill
VIS Carbon Fiber Fog light bezels
VIS racing Carbon Fiber Trunk
M&S KDM Lip Kit
20% tint all around
GC Tuner KDM Clear Corner Lenses
Vertical Doors INC kit
RMR Carbon Rear Diffuser
Ark Performance SF-X Carbon Side Skirts

Lighting:

6000k HIDS
JP Lighting 45smd License plate LEDS
JP Lighting Stage 3 Interior Leds

Interior:

Ralco Short Shifter
TIC shifter Bushings
CDT Audio COM-6 6.5” mid woofers
CDT Audio EX-470 24dB 2-way crossover
CDT Audio TW-25 1” silk tweeter
CDT Audio COX-622 6.5” Coaxial rear fill speaker
Pioneer AVH - 3200BT
Zenclosures custom Subwoofer box
2 Arc Audio Foose Edition FD10 Subwoofers
Cadence ZRS C-65 Amp
Aero Designs Acsis Racing Seats
Suede interior

Custom Work:

Dual projector retrofit with bi-xenon light output
Dual Angel eyes 6K
Flat black painted head lights
Clear Corner markers
Custom 2.5" dual inch exhaust with magnaflow muffler and ractive black chrome tips
Carbon Cluster shade
Carbon Shift surround
Carbon Center console
Carbon Center arm rest
Custom tail lights with angel eyes painted flat black
Custom 3 gauge pod

1320Drift

2011 2.0t Rspec

MAX Parts
PRO coilovers
Super Steering Angle Kit
Subframe Solid Risers
Rear Upper Control Arms
Rear Toe Rods
Lower Traction Rods
Upper Traction Rods
Rear Lower Control Arms
Adjustable Weighted Shift Knob
Hydraulic Hand Brake

Performance
CP-E Intake
Synapse BOV
AGPturbo FMIC
Agency Power Down Pipe
Agency Power Resonator
Injen SES Exhaust
Megan Racing Trans Mount
Torque Solutions Short Shifter
SFR Tune
Redline Heavy Shockproof
Redline Power Steering Fluid
Mishimoto Power Steering Cooler
Corner Balanced by West End
Whiteline Rear Sway Bar

Interior
Buddy Club P-1 Racing Seat
NRG Steering Wheel and Hub
Interior Stripped

Wheels and Tires
10 XXR 527 18"x8.75" +20 and 18"x9.75" +20
Front Federal RSR and Achillies ATR 225/40
Rear Federal SS595 and Achillies ATR 235/40 and 245/40

Exterior:rofl:
Dented Passanger Door
Cracked and Ziptied Front Bumper
Cracked and Ziptied Rear Bumper
Scraped Rear Passanger Corner
Dented Front Driver Fender

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
In as much as Jayden's car is beautiful, money can't buy my love. I have to ask myself a question when I look at all these very nice cars; that is, if I had the same kind of money to invest into my car that these folks have invested, would I have made the same choices? When I evaluate the choices based on that criteria, I have to say that I am in love with Big Rick's choices for his car in just about all respects.

Good luck man... and beautiful car :)

Edit: Also, I'm a sucker for the underdog who isn't backed by half a dozen sponsors providing parts and assistance. I'm more in favor of a fair competition.

·
Insert Klever Title Here
1,733 Posts
^^Couldn't have said it better myself. BigRick got my vote as well because he is just KILLIN it!

*EDIT: I posted before the "sponsor" bit lol I could care less about who paid for what. My vote is based on the overall outcome and whether I would have done the same. I still think everyone's car looks great, but BigRick's fits my style the most.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Big Rick you would have my voice in any other day for this piece of art, but.... Jay what can i say more, you just nailed it :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have said it once and I will say it again, just because people have sponsors doesn't mean they don't sink a ton of their own money into their cars. Even with my sponsors I bet I have more of my own money in my car than 99% of the people on here. Also ROTM is about the best built car, not about who has sponsors and who doesn't. In addition there is more to building a car than stance. Not taking anything away from anybody just adding my .02 like everyone else.

·
Insert Klever Title Here
1,733 Posts
^^Didn't take much to get my sponsor, Visa only asks for 6.25% of the money they shell out up front haha

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
Lol

·
PG.1
1,146 Posts
In as much as Jayden's car is beautiful, money can't buy my love. I have to ask myself a question when I look at all these very nice cars; that is, if I had the same kind of money to invest into my car that these folks have invested, would I have made the same choices? When I evaluate the choices based on that criteria, I have to say that I am in love with Big Rick's choices for his car in just about all respects.

Good luck man... and beautiful car :)

Edit: Also, I'm a sucker for the underdog who isn't backed by half a dozen sponsors providing parts and assistance. I'm more in favor of a fair competition.
Thank you man I'm glad people enjoy what I'm trying to do with the car and follow what I'm doing. I'm 20yrs old and I go to school so I used my hard earned tax money and work money to afford what I could for this summer. Thank you again brother.

^^Couldn't have said it better myself. BigRick got my vote as well because he is just KILLIN it!

*EDIT: I posted before the "sponsor" bit lol I could care less about who paid for what. My vote is based on the overall outcome and whether I would have done the same. I still think everyone's car looks great, but BigRick's fits my style the most.
Thank you brother appreciate the compliment and love. Everyone who's going out has worked hard for what they got and its all well respected from my end sponsors or not. We all strive for a goal and do what we'd please to do with our cars.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Although I hate the lip on both big rick and jaydens cars, they are both still amazing lol. Don't know who to choose lol.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
I went with Jayden because of the overall package. Rick, your car looks f'ing good too but damn bro, I need some engine bay shots!

·
Registered
469 Posts
one more for Big Rick

·
Registered
51 Posts
Had to go with 1320 drift, because honestly bigrick and jayden your guys' cars are gorgeous I just feel like if I had time I would be sliding my car, overall they all look great

·
Swim away fishes.
1,018 Posts
fohi was a rival. i vote fontana neighbor from an etiwanda grad.

·
www.diodedynamics.com
3,443 Posts
This was an extremely tough choice for me, but in the end, BigRick got my vote. Those wheels are just so sweet! I've always loved that pattern, reminds me of the LP-560-4 wheels

-Nick C.

·
PG.1
1,146 Posts
This was an extremely tough choice for me, but in the end, BigRick got my vote. Those wheels are just so sweet! I've always loved that pattern, reminds me of the LP-560-4 wheels

-Nick C.
Thanks guys appreciate it

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I voted for BR, Jaydens ride is really hot but wayyyy tooo much photo shopping going on in the photos. I'd like to see the pictures in there natural state without all the color enhancement. How it would look in person.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.