Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Paycheck2Paycheck
259 Posts

·
KDM FTW
2,612 Posts
You better know I'm just messing with you dammit! I think you dip better that most baseball players.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
The best dipped whip is like being the tallest midget. It ain't saying much lol. But yes I know you're joking, I'm hoping the next few months brings some more financial goodness my way and some more non-dipped additions.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
I think JT is the most quoted and sig'ed member.

·
GTX3576R:)
578 Posts
why did my post get deleted???

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts

·
losses control easily
1,408 Posts
Voted. Love the cars every month! You can all guess where my vote went :)

·
Registered
769 Posts
You guys haven't seen a real 2013 yet. Gumbi is nice, but lowered with 5 star wheels is basic...on top of played out Vossens.

Maybe I will enter next month so everyone can trash talk on my car...lol.

Just kidding Gumbi! I voted for you cause well, I have a 13 and the way you set up your ride is exactly my taste.....NICE AND CLEAN!!! Great job bro and your car looks great.................only because mine isn't next to it....lol.....just kiddin bro....lol!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
You guys haven't seen a real 2013 yet. Gumbi is nice, but lowered with 5 star wheels is basic...on top of played out Vossens.

Maybe I will enter next month so everyone can trash talk on my car...lol.

Just kidding Gumbi! I voted for you cause well, I have a 13 and the way you set up your ride is exactly my taste.....NICE AND CLEAN!!! Great job bro and your car looks great.................only because mine isn't next to it....lol.....just kiddin bro....lol!
Lol. Thanks! And trust me bro, I wish I had the money for bags and custom three piece wheels! I would definitely do a different setup!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also voted for the '13. A bit biased, yes, but I love the look. Simple and clean. I'm just not into the wacky headlights/taillights and carbon fiber. The first white one looks good too, but I like the '13 better. :D

Btw, did you just paint your calipers yellow or get new ones?

·
The way out is through
48 Posts
Nice rides everyone! Tough choice! Maybe I'll get mine up one day when I get modding...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.