• Bigman06513

Votes: 6 3.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Got my vote again GenCoupeGeek. I said it before and will say it again....car looks clean, sporty and you still maintained a classy look. Looks like an "adult's sportscar", not a toy.

Good luck bro! BTW, all the cars look good and unique in their own way, so job well done everyone.

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
Gotta vote for Gencoupe. The Bama guy, "ROLL TIDE"

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
We've been sitting down here too quiet for too long! I figure it's about time to let everyone know we're down here doing Hyundai proud!

Bob those pictures came out great! GL everyone!
Thank you, sir... I debated as to whether to recycle the Space and Rocket center shots... but with only four pics I wanted to get in some interior and under the hood shots.

Got my vote again GenCoupeGeek. I said it before and will say it again....car looks clean, sporty and you still maintained a classy look. Looks like an "adult's sportscar", not a toy.

Good luck bro! BTW, all the cars look good and unique in their own way, so job well done everyone.
I appreciate it... the goal that I had was to stay classy but still break necks. Since this is also my daily driver it also has to stay practical. I did not make any modifications that do not have a purpose or just don't make sense, but still looks good.

·
Premium Member
40,514 Posts
GenCoupeGeek i love how clean the car looks you have my vote!
Thank you, sir :) Because this is my daily driver, it takes a lot of work to keep it that way :)

·
Kimchisup
647 Posts
Thanks for the support guys! Far exceeded my vote expectation for my relatively lightly modded car :) Still have lots of things I want to do to the car!

·
Registered
253 Posts
once again touch call love bigman and the MB

·
Registered
44 Posts
How do u get nominated for ride of the month? I'm curious because I'm pretty sure I saw the white one with the green rims running for ride of the month a few months back. No offense or anything, if it's just rims u got then almost everyone on here has a shot.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
There is more done than just wheels, there are mod lists with each entry. To answer you question each month there is a nomination thread, the top five or so cars are picked to be voted on.

·
Registered
469 Posts
i voted but i don't remember who i voted for :/

·
Black Pearl Project
658 Posts
Kimchisup's teal wheels stole my <3 lol

·
&#47196;&#53011; &#45804;&#54077;&#51060;
77 Posts
All awesome Gene's! Josh has my vote though, gotta love that wheel setup.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.