Thanks for all the love guys! :)
GL to everyone else!

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts

Kind of amazing to me how one strip of paint and not having tacky fogs can make such a difference. That's probably the first 2013 I've seen that the front end looks good. Not just "yeah ok" but good, like I'd drive it and not be embarrassed.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Kind of amazing to me how one strip of paint and not having tacky fogs can make such a difference. That's probably the first 2013 I've seen that the front end looks good. Not just "yeah ok" but good, like I'd drive it and not be embarrassed.
I agree 100% it makes a dramatic difference :gc-smiley-sign-i-ag

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks for the compliments! I think painting that center portion was my best idea yet, i think eventually even when they do release new bumpers it'll be hard to part ways with this one. One thing i cant fix yet is the stupid hood, still need to knock that ugly off

·
Registered
619 Posts

reminds me of an Elantra when it is painted.

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
What post? The one about making the cut? Answer is self explanatory, if you aren't one of the choices to vote for you didn't make the cut. Please enter next month.

·
Registered
371 Posts
What post? The one about making the cut? Answer is self explanatory, if you aren't one of the choices to vote for you didn't make the cut. Please enter next month.
So who picks the final cuts?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for all the love guys

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.