·
Registered
26 Posts
I like Jesses 2013 very much but Terrance Red gen won my vote

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well this one is a landslide as expected LoL. Great stuff Jake!!!

·
Paycheck2Paycheck
259 Posts
He doesn't have a fancy camera or slick paint job but it seems like hes put the most work into his engine, and I feel like he should be commended for being the fearless 3.8 pioneer that he is. Terrence has my vote. All nice cars though, thats for sure!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
I don't know if the statement about the engine is true as of right now but Terrance deserves a huge high five.

·
Silver 2.0t Track
124 Posts
He doesn't have a fancy camera or slick paint job but it seems like hes put the most work into his engine, and I feel like he should be commended for being the fearless 3.8 pioneer that he is. Terrence has my vote. All nice cars though, thats for sure!

I don't know if the statement about the engine is true as of right now but Terrance deserves a huge high five.
+1 that's why he got my vote, I like all car's for they're respected themes.. It's just not everyday you see a turbo 3.8 gc

·
Registered
23 Posts
It was hard to pick! They all look nice!

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts

I'd beg differ that is he has the most work in his engine, but I do agree his 3.8T is sick.

·
Registered
56 Posts
GL to all.. submitted vote

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
too many nice cars.. and Jesse your pics are too sick man... had to vote Nikko though :p

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cars look great guys wish I had my Haltech so I could enter! Hopefully soon.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.