Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all my Genesis forum friends. I'm going to take up a collection and prepare a care package of some sorts for these officers. The care package will be Tims coffee, Krispie Creme donuts and other typical Canadian stuff that I hope puts a smile on some fac... suggestions welcomed.

I was so moved by this... It's horrible what these officers deal with.

Exclusive: Third-world conditions taking a high toll on First Nations police force | Globalnews.ca

If interested, please PM me and I will give you my email address to arrange for anything you wish to contribute.

I will include everyone's name along with the package. You can even include your own message.

Lets show them we care!!!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I have been watching this on Global National its horrible the conditions these officers have to work in and the extremely long shifts they work

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just feel compelled to try and do something... hence the care package. Although a small thing, still it will show people care.

You can email [email protected] to share your feelings and support.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Krispie Creme is Canadian?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts

·
Euntes Pro Fregit
1,888 Posts
Because of his Christmas song, I asked my wife for some John Cena pajamas.

Didn't get any :(

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Wow, is this for real? Was he crying when he recorded this? Just... wow.

·
Euntes Pro Fregit
1,888 Posts
Wow, is this for real? Was he crying when he recorded this? Just... wow.
I'm not sure if anyone knows if he's serious or not.

He's been on Tosh.0 and most of his stuff makes you think it's a joke, but I'm not sure.

He had to change his name because Krispy Kreme said it was confusing and they obviously had the trademark. He now goes by Froggy Fresh and his new song, "Same Old Kid", seems kinda "real".

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Way I ask that we bring this back to the original intent...
Ok the donuts Canadian? hey we love them...

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Markus, how much you looking for in donations? How you plan on getting them up there?

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Update: The Krispy Kremes were delicious. I love thursdays

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am still trying to figure this out. I have not heard back from the person I originally emailed. I mean this is unique situation.... So I am really trying to figure this out. Perhaps I may just send a box with some Tim's coffee... But then I thought what if everyone started to simply send emails of support. Perhaps connecting with them that way could have a positive impact.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have not heard back from any of my contacts... not sure why but I am leaving this for now. At least my initial email to them had a positive impact.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts