Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, so I just got my car tinted and now all of a sudden when I close the passenger side door it sounds like something is bouncing around. Anyone have this experience??

·
NDA 380GT
437 Posts
No problems after getting my windows tinted. Take it back to the tint place. They probably left a tool in the door or left something loose.

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
No problems after getting my windows tinted. Take it back to the tint place. They probably left a tool in the door or left something loose.
+1
i wouldnt be suprized if they dropped a tool or somthing between the window somthing thin that they use to smooth out the tint. then just left it in there

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont think they dropped anything in there because it only happens when i close the door, its almost like when i close the door the glass bounces around in the door

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i went to my local hyundai dealership and took it to the service department. unfortunately they were busy at the time so i made an appointment for later in the week but the rep i was talking to said that apparently the genesis sedan had the same problem and it has to do with the way the window is sitting in the door. ill let you know what they did when i bring it in.

·
Premium Member
16,004 Posts
Mine kinda does the same thing.

I think its because passengers push on the window to close the door instead of freakin pushing on the actual door :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think its because passengers push on the window to close the door instead of freakin pushing on the actual door :p
I HATE THAT, one of my pet peeves. :mad:

That and closing the door with your whole hand ON the door leaving behind a greasy hand print...haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts