Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, iv been doing some searches but haven't been able to find much information regarding this kit for the gencoupe 2012. Anyone have one with pics of it installed? Also anyone think this product is good for its price? Reason I am considering this is because I live in Markham and a pickup would save shipping by a lot.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Great product. Lifetime warranty. Plus if youre close by its your best bet, considering shipping costs from the US.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone know the pricing of the units? Cant seem to get a hold of Aaron and the website doesn't seem to carry it either. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

·
White 2.0T A/T
772 Posts
Contact Matt here on the forums. He took over Aarons account under the name weirtech. Another good place to hit them up is on facebook i know they have some info there.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Does anyone know the pricing of the units? Cant seem to get a hold of Aaron and the website doesn't seem to carry it either. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Search their thread history's. I remember all the prices were always posted

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
I'm running the downpipe/race catback and there isn't drone. It's loud but it won't pop your fillings out like the other exhaust I had. I didn't know what drone was until my exhaust hit the resonant frequency of my skull. This has none of that.

·
Registered
129 Posts
So is Aaron still producing these parts?

I have his O2 housing (HFC) with catless downpipe and love it. Simply the best quality part you can get for the GC.

My catback exhaust is all stock and it sounds excellent. Not very loud but a great sound. A bit throaty with a nice idle. Sounds great at WOT.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is your O2 catless as well?
So is Aaron still producing these parts?

I have his O2 housing (HFC) with catless downpipe and love it. Simply the best quality part you can get for the GC.

My catback exhaust is all stock and it sounds excellent. Not very loud but a great sound. A bit throaty with a nice idle. Sounds great at WOT.

·
Registered
753 Posts
anyone running this kit with the stock catback have a vid of how it sounds?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Is your O2 catless as well?
I have the HFC O2 housing. Looking back I would have gone straight catless since my CEL is on anyways lol. Seemed like the cat 'worked' for a few months then stopped working.

Try searching around for vids, there may be some. I will look into getting one, all I have is a cell phone or a GoPro to record with so not sure if it will do it justice.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Is your car tuned? I have the HFC as well and I don't have a CEL. I do every now and then when it's very cold but after I clear it, it goes away. I've had 2 this winter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts