1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
ImportShark For The Win!

·
FreeStyle Fabrications
1,069 Posts
Yay! I've been waiting for this to show up!

Mike, any word on your new grille? I'd love to be sporting one for my 7 carshows this year :D

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll notice people here are friendly ... lol oh... wait... :rofl:

·
her name is Miranda ;)
1,191 Posts
Don't mean to poop on your party, but the anti-right click dialog box is kinda annoying. Especially since I'm a nerd who uses mouse gestures (Firefox w/FireGestures). Mouse gestures are initiated by right-clicking (e.g. right-click & hold, then draw a line up, then left = go to previous tab).

Even weirder, in Firefox, I get the same dialog box when I try to do scroll wheel click (which I do to open a link in new tab). Chrome doesn't have the scroll wheel issue.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I don't like it because it makes stealing pictures a hassle.
I have to open the source code and dig around for the right one.. Lame.

·
Alberta Genesis Club
4,135 Posts
Don't mean to poop on your party, but the anti-right click dialog box is kinda annoying. Especially since I'm a nerd who uses mouse gestures (Firefox w/FireGestures). Mouse gestures are initiated by right-clicking (e.g. right-click & hold, then draw a line up, then left = go to previous tab).

Even weirder, in Firefox, I get the same dialog box when I try to do scroll wheel click (which I do to open a link in new tab). Chrome doesn't have the scroll wheel issue.
Indeed, a small corner watermark on the pic is going to make it theft resistant and the right click thing is just obnoxious.
Plus watermarking it Importshark will draw business to the site from interested parties when the pics are used unauthorized... it works quite well, I've benefited from both sides of that; finding new, cool sites and having people come to my site.

I don't like it because it makes stealing pictures a hassle.
I have to open the source code and dig around for the right one.. Lame.
Eh, use Iron (and probably Chrome).
When the anti-rightclick box comes up click ok, then an alert box comes up that gives an option to "prevent this page from creating additional dialogs", check that and then right click/save as your heart's content.
:D

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I used safari on my laptop, now I only use computers at work (ie) or my droid.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Sorry about the right-click thing, guys. That is part of the coding for our CMS which we have unfortunately not been able to defeat just yet. Trust me, I know it's quite easy to grab pics from sites--so this is definitely not there to prevent people from doing that. ;)

But thanks for the welcome!

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Ok.
STI roof spoiler time yet?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Wait a second... when were you not a vendor?:squint:

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Website is now under new management, of the sellout marketing type.

All previous vendors had to do some sort of "refiling" the details of which I'm not familiar with, but I'm sure it involved some sort of extra fee, and in return they got these special new threads to keep vendors from posting in each others places or w/e.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts