Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
720 Posts
Nice! The industry needs more guys like BBB, and I am sure he chose his partners wisely. Too bad this isn't all happening closer to my home, but is good news for the GC scene none the less. :D

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
The match was made in Heaven, there Hellbilly LOL. We both have our gaps, mostly filled by the other. I speak of that in a totally 'Bromantic' LOL fashion. no ****

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
now that you have your web site running all you need is a facebook page, i preemptively "like".

·
Registered
30 Posts
guys how o i contact you ?!? im in coral springs and i wanna meet up with BBB and toss around some ideas for my 2.0, especially that new turbo

·
I dislike most of you
153 Posts
Sylvan if you have a Facebook join the group south Florida genesis owners club or add me - devin McDade we can help you out will is on there too do you can talk to him

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey cdnsigop, i just started pm'ing people too. ive been looking at threads forever, but i never posted much, so now i can officially pm

·
Keeps Them Guessing!!
498 Posts
Are you guys going to have any 3.8 love? I was wondering about a Competion Clutch say a stage 3 set-up.

And I agree with you CdnSigOp.....Wainwright sucks!!!!

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Are you guys going to have any 3.8 love? I was wondering about a Competion Clutch say a stage 3 set-up.

And I agree with you CdnSigOp.....Wainwright sucks!!!!
PM BadBoyBill for info on the 3.8 clutch. Last I heard, CC was looking for a V6 coupe to R&D on.

BHBomber, you diciphered the name LOL. First one here to do that!

Ya, Wainwright was BALLS when I was there. Maple Guardian for TF308, around April 08. I remember getting snow, heat, rain, and of course, a dust storm all in one day. WEIRD.

You posted to Edmonton?

·
Keeps Them Guessing!!
498 Posts
PM BadBoyBill for info on the 3.8 clutch. Last I heard, CC was looking for a V6 coupe to R&D on.

BHBomber, you diciphered the name LOL. First one here to do that!

Ya, Wainwright was BALLS when I was there. Maple Guardian for TF308, around April 08. I remember getting snow, heat, rain, and of course, a dust storm all in one day. WEIRD.

You posted to Edmonton?

Yeah I am an EO Tech at the LdSH right now. Getting my Sgt and posted back to Svc Bn this summer.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts