Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've used THMotorsports multiple times. They have designated reps per platform. Luke has been helpful in the several times i called to order parts. Their prices are typically extremely marketable.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Once Again

Great doing business with you all. Once again an unbeatable price and reasonably quick shipping. (2.0 borla exhaust && stoptech stainless lines) BTW if you are thinking about borla... very quiet, no rice involved. The name says it all: quality.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered a bov from these guys and was promised (and paid for) overnight shipping. I have a deadline before my tuning appointment and the synapse kit I ordered is still backordered. Today my part didnt show and now they can't seem to give me a tracking order or tell me what's going on.

·
Registered
190 Posts
literally called today to order a Synapse. "I am not authorized to sell Synapse. I know it's listed on the website but i can't." Wouldn't tell me anymore. Fail....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got a call back this morning and they are working to make my order right, if things go well from here I would still recommend these guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts