Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I went to the Canadian International Autoshow, got a ton of pics on photobucket and of course stopped by the Hyundai area to see what they had to offer. I saw in the display a Tsukuba Red Genesis 2.0GT. On the back? The perfect rear lip spoiler:

I had been wondering how to finish off the back of the car and where I would find it. I knew I didn't want the huge track model wing and now YAY!!! LOL!

The dealer has them, but does anyone know somewhere I can get a better price for it? Haven't even checked the dealer as yet.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
They got rid of the big canadian spoiler like 6 months ago and started offering this one. I wasn't to impressed, I thought they would have decked it out with more goodies.

Overall the show was pretty good this year.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually enjoyed last years show better. In addition too the Mercedes Test Drive, GM and Subaru did them last year. This year only Mercedes. Its a lot smaller these last couple of years as well. They don't even use the SkyDome anymore.

As for the spoiler its $313 from Hyundai. Just want to see if I can beat that price.

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
IMO I'd go for the BBM for $100~ less.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts