Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

241 - 260 of 1283 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Harness bar? :dunno:

In the winter I miss hooks since I have a wool coat that I HATEEE driving in.
clothes hanging hooks. I have to put all my dress shirts/pants and pilot shirts/pants in the back seat, cause i cant hang them anywhere

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
lol, I knew what you meant, I miss how my extended cab had hooks on the suicide doors, made things hella easy.

what I meant was if you installed a harness bar you could just hang em on that.

·
Feelin' fine.
304 Posts
I have hangers in the back of my car. Unless you guys are talking about something else or Hyundai decided to add something so miniscule between years.

·
211 Posts
I have hangers in the back of my car. Unless you guys are talking about something else or Hyundai decided to add something so miniscule between years.
MY10 didn't have them, they were added in MY11. Yeah, my suit coat draped over the passenger seat every day is a pain!

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts

·
your doing it you'reself
1,036 Posts
I'm sure this has been mentioned earlier. How everything stored in the cup holders (work badge, parking card, any coins, etc.) ends up falling in the crack between the parking brake and the driver's seat.

·
Registered
650 Posts
^Fer sure. Just this afternoon the key fob fell out of my pocket . I knew it was in the car....and close because the car started. I looked everywhere using a flashlight. Moved both seats back and forth.....nothing. Finally squeezed the seat cushion and got a small flashlight down there.....damn it's dark down there. It was on edge beside the seat track.

·
Waaaaa PSSSH!!
217 Posts
Thought of a new one... No mute button on the steering wheel.
Press and hold the "Mode" button for ~2 secs. That turns off the radio. Press again to turn back on.

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
Thought of a new one... No mute button on the steering wheel.
Press and hold the "Mode" button for ~2 secs. That turns off the radio. Press again to turn back on.
My radio buttons on the wheel have dust on them. I figured anyone who isn't built like a T-rex has no issues reaching the radio. I always use the radio itself since my right hand is always by the shifter anyways :dunno: It always seemed like more of a chore using the steering wheel buttons...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hate how easily the doors get dirty from scuff marks from everyday use. Haven't come across any other car as bad as this one! The entire in general feels cheap minus the nav/ steering wheel interface.

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
^ +2 It's everything being hard plastic that makes the interior feel cheap, because the fit and finish actually is pretty good. The hard plastics also attribute to a lot of the ratting inside of components.

At least the scuffs on the door panels wipe off very easy.

·
Feelin' fine.
304 Posts
Probably been mentioned, but aside from the random function not being stored to memory, it also really sucks. 9 times out of 10, when I press the random button it will skip to the first song that it did before. And sometimes when I skip a track, it will skip to the same song it did last time.

241 - 260 of 1283 Posts