Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

481 - 500 of 1283 Posts

·
Miss Thread Derailer
2,975 Posts
• The front headlight lenses. CHEAP PLASTIC! I've already had both replaced the right front is getting this weird mark inside the housing AGAIN.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
+1

by the time i get the seatbase in a position where my feet can dance on the pedals comfortably, the wheels a bit of a reach, and i got long ass arms.
+2

I absolutely hate that it doesnt telescope, even if it moved in and out just a bit that would be perfect, so hard to get a good seating position because of that

·
Registered
542 Posts
that the used ones are dropping in price... making them more accessible to idiots and ricers under the age of 25... who prob make $10-$15k a year TOPS at their miserable jobs!...
sorry. blame it on my pride. but i'm 22 years old. full time engineering student. I work 15 hours a week at an office job. make 12k a year.

bought a brand new 2012 3.8 rspec and make $324 payments every month.

we aren't all the same. :gc-wmscared0016:

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
sorry. blame it on my pride. but i'm 22 years old. full time engineering student. I work 15 hours a week at an office job. make 12k a year.

bought a brand new 2012 3.8 rspec and make $324 payments every month.

we aren't all the same. :gc-wmscared0016:
+1, I'm turning 24 and I bought this car for my 22nd birthday!

I make like 40k/yr. though :gc-wmscared0016:

·
Full-Time Rice Eater
2,028 Posts
+1, I'm turning 24 and I bought this car for my 22nd birthday!

I make like 40k/yr. though :gc-wmscared0016:
+1
I recently turned 22 and I'm a full-time YouTuber / Entrepreneur.
:D

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
+1
I recently turned 22 and I'm a full-time YouTuber / Entrepreneur.
:D
Entrepreneur? I feel like you'd own a business that's really racist sounding.. like Sum Ting Wong car repair :p

sent from my not-so-smartphone

·
Silver 2.0t Track
124 Posts
I Drive 2010 2.0T Track

I've been very fortunate to not have some of the issues that other's have been having.

I can't complain about ride quality because it was my choice to lower the car

the slight pull of the car wanting to drift right was annoying, but you get use to it

If I could change anything, I wish that from the factory we had a boost gauge

other than that I love my car and the compliments i hear from others

·
Registered
165 Posts
Entrepreneur? I feel like you'd own a business that's really racist sounding.. like Sum Ting Wong car repair :p

sent from my not-so-smartphone
HAHAHAHAH

to topic:

I hate when there's an altima or some other stupid car next to me at the light clearly wanting to race and i'm like "it's on bitch", but then the light turns green, i step on it, then i shift from 1st to 2nd and the gear doesnt knock in and all i hear is CLHHHRKKRKRKRHRRLRKRK and my engine revving like crazy, while everyone in the road stares at my noisy-ass car getting owned by an altima. there i said it.

lesson learned. let them look at it and think its fast.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great thread this was to read..all day at work reading this stuff Lol !
Had my 2.0 Manual with premium package for 3 months now and love it ! Great car for the price for sure..a little cheap with the plastic as everyone has stated but a damp cloth does the trick
Get looks with this car everywhere i go because it"s a very sharp looking ride !!
This forum is great as well..Thanks to all who post some great info !

·
Registered
90 Posts
On my 2013 2.0, there's a small rattle noise coming from the front passenger side while driving under 2k rpms. Goes away after 2k rpm. Drives me nuts! What could it be?

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Another thing that irritates me is that the locks are not synched, even on my 04 tiburon they were synched together, one unlocked, they both unlocked, its so simple, but now that i dont have it anymore i hate it haha, i do however love the one touch up and down on both windows, the tiburon did not have that

·
Registered
82 Posts
I wonder if this is just a common problem with a lot of cars these days, as my 2009 Honda Accord Coupe had the same thing, but:

The A/C vent positioning is kind of a pain - specifically, the vent that's just to the right of the steering wheel. It's very hard to position it in any direction that both cools and doesn't blast cold air directly on my right hand and/or forearm when in the driving position.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sometimes, I just can't use the bluetooth to make a call. I tried saying with the last name first instead of first but still not working :dunno:

I have base but the suspension isn't too bad in bumpy roads and other than that I always get compliment and stare whenever, I drive this car lol.

·
Poppin' VTAK
452 Posts
One complaint I have is with the bluetooth and how dam long it takes to put a call through.

"Call So-n-So"
"Calling so-n-so"
"say yes to proceed......"
"yes"
"calling so-n-so"

Maybe if you didnt have to wait til after the beep to say your commands? Yeah im nit-picking :p

·
2010 3.8 Track AT
183 Posts
Another thing that irritates me is that the locks are not synched, even on my 04 tiburon they were synched together, one unlocked, they both unlocked, its so simple, but now that i dont have it anymore i hate it haha, i do however love the one touch up and down on both windows, the tiburon did not have that
All the cars I've had with remote locks worked the same as the gen. Once, unlock the drivers side, Second (within 2 seconds) unlocks the passengers door.

keyless doors work the same unless I go to the passenger side, then both doors are unlocked at once.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i bought my 2012 red gc straight from the dealership with 100 miles and the ac ****ing blows.. i live in texas and the weather is ridiculous. the texas heat ranges from 90-110. idk if its the car or it was built not cold enough.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good thing this is the what bothers you thread and not what you hate thread.. :-D
1. Bluetooth phone link.. even when it talks it sounds really compressed and sometimes it doesnt even get a simple yes
2. The hollow sound the door makes when closed. The glass rattles a bit.. Good thing the last thing it does is a micro-shift the last bit up to divert your attention :)
3. The creaking center console when there is a cup in it. Only then!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

481 - 500 of 1283 Posts