Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2013 3.8 Track and I need to replace the front brakes (Brembo) do any ceramics fit? Or can I only use Brembo brakepads? And if I can only use Brembo brakepads, where’s the best place to get them?

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
I have brembos and I got mine from Breakperformance.com. Only had them for about 1 1/2 months but I like them so far. No problems. Also got rotors from them about 6 months ago and they are doing good so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have brembos and I got mine from Breakperformance.com. Only had them for about 1 1/2 months but I like them so far. No problems. Also got rotors from them about 6 months ago and they are doing good so far.
Appreciate it bro 🙏🏼

·
2012 Gen. 3.8 Track w/ZF
779 Posts
I got ceramic pads from Autozone and they work great with the Brembos.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yellowstuff, great street pad. Or, if you're on more of a budget, just go with a brembo replacement.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yellowstuff are great, there might be quite some squeaking at first miles but they do break great. They also eat rotors like mad and dust a lot.

As my rotors have been eaten by the above I've decided to go with ceramics as I only street drive and the dusting was irritating. I must say it wasn't a good idea i went with powertstop z26, they break far worse, fade faster and when they break down they kind of melt leaving particulars like honey on the rims.

For the next ones i will either go back to ebc or go with ferrodo ds2500.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts