Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

321 - 340 of 10148 Posts

·
Shut up and take my money
4,726 Posts
Yeah, it looks fantastic :bigthumbup:

Ok one last question lol. How is it held in place, just screws or glue as well? Thanks for all the info man

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Yeah, it looks fantastic :bigthumbup:

Ok one last question lol. How is it held in place, just screws or glue as well? Thanks for all the info man
All screws. 9 in total. 3 for the center, then 3 on each side.. And you are very welcome!

·
Exceptionally Ordinary
612 Posts
Washed again finally. Also finally cleaned the inside of my windows minus the rear window. My windshield was fogged as hell and driving at night was dangerous.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Installed my JCS pillar gauge pod and Prosport boost gauge. Very impressed with the pillar pod. Easy to install, perfect fit and gauge is snug!!!

·
CH 11, Sec 62
1,516 Posts
Its not what i did today, but it was done on Friday. Full turbo back exhaust, catless. Here's a small clip. Mind my bud, he was being a tool all day lol (not that my wot driving in a residential neighborhood didn't make me any less of a tool)

·
Registered
12 Posts
R2C intake

I just got my R2C SRI on my 2011 3.8 Track installed! I love it, I've put intakes on several cars and this intake by far has done the most as far as performance and engine tone...
It was super easy to put on took me 45 min to get it mocked up and tightened down. The instructions are super easy to follow and the hood shuts perfectly no rubbing or weird noises. So far I've noticed that the car has better throttle response and the midrange to top end pull is way better! The car has an Agency Power CBE and I always felt like the car was struggling to breath and now it just roars and has that awesome low end rumble at idle and shifts sound effin sweet! I would highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about which intake to choose from....

·
Huge member
209 Posts
Custom cracked windshield :mad:

Attachments

·
Shut up and take my money
4,726 Posts
^ oh man, that sucks :(

·
Huge member
209 Posts
^ oh man, that sucks :(
Yeah, but at least in FL, windshields are 100% covered by insurance. Have to wait til Tuesday to get it replaced with a genuine Hyundai windshield, otherwise I could've had it done Saturday.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Installed my SS shift knob from WC Lathe Werks. Actually I installed this last week but there was a problem with the adjustment screw...Chris was incredibly helpful though and got me the right part really quickly. Now the engraving lines up properly. Pretty heavy too, definitely improves the shifting feel. Recommended!

·
Cece's Daddy
414 Posts
I just detailed her and put her back in the garage. Nothing major today.

·
Registered
133 Posts

stock, 35psi in tires, full tank of gas

321 - 340 of 10148 Posts