Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

341 - 360 of 10060 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Last night I Clayed and waxed the car (just the horizontal surfaces). Will finish the claying and waxing of the rest of the car this weekend.

I also polished my new Chrome TSW wheels.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Today I gave my coupe a nice bath, and finally ordered her new wheels to replace her stock ones :)

·
Black 3.8GT
455 Posts
Installed my HSD Coils. Crappy cell phone pics for now. Didn't tuck the rear tires but may do so later. Roads aren't too nice here.
Before:

During:

After:

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
So decided on Plasti Dipping my car did it about two weeks ago and today is the first non rainy day I could get some pics of it. This is last thing I think I am going to do to it for awhile. What do you think.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
273 Posts
I added a speeding ticket to the glove box today 82 in a 70,o well good thing he didn't stop me a minute before when I was going felony speeds! It was well deserved anyway.:gc-drool1:

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
So decided on Plasti Dipping my car did it about two weeks ago and today is the first non rainy day I could get some pics of it. This is last thing I think I am going to do to it for awhile. What do you think.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Your car makes me think of Picachu...are you a Pokemon kid?

·
Gunstar Hero
818 Posts

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts
I think his screen-name "Undecided Fate" might have something to do with the colors...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Tell Me I'm The Only One
67 Posts
First thing is to not panic. It will peel off and the sooner you start the better it will be for everyone. :eek:

Just giving you a hard time. If you can live with it then more power to you.

·
Black Pearl Project
658 Posts
Installed R2C SRI today :)

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Picachu coughed up a hairball!

·
Se habla Español
350 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
So....what base are you at? :D

Your car looks great. Would I do the same? No, but still. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
So you're the one I see in Jacksonville... was wondering if that person was on here haha.

·
Don't fake the funk
1,268 Posts
What did I do with my car today?

Curbed one of my Volks, that's what I did.

341 - 360 of 10060 Posts