Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

461 - 480 of 10148 Posts

·
Insert Klever Title Here
1,733 Posts
I definitely need to have a garage sale this summer... ive got sooo much stuff to sell or even just hand out. gotta upgrade the lawn maintenance equipment too.. working with a like 10 year old mower and trimmer.
A close friend of mine started his own lawn business so I've just been paying him to take care of the grass and he does an awesome job for pretty cheap. So I just gave my mower to one of our field mechanics and donated the weed whacker to the company I work for. I friggin hate cutting grass lol

Installed my stage 2 switchback LEDs and side markers.
Nice! I need to take 5 minutes and do the independent fog light mod. Maybe this weekend after my garage sale :D

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Installed my stage 2 switchback LEDs and side markers.
did you buy the resistors to prevent the hyperflashing???
I wanna buy some too.

A close friend of mine started his own lawn business so I've just been paying him to take care of the grass and he does an awesome job for pretty cheap. So I just gave my mower to one of our field mechanics and donated the weed whacker to the company I work for. I friggin hate cutting grass lol
Ya I use to own a lawn maintenance business but I cant fit a lawn mower in this car so cant continue that hahah. its all good.. the dipping business is good enough.

**Made a video of the dip progress on my car. will post it up in a bit**

·
Shut up and take my money
4,726 Posts

·
Insert Klever Title Here
1,733 Posts
Ya I use to own a lawn maintenance business but I cant fit a lawn mower in this car so cant continue that hahah. its all good.. the dipping business is good enough.

**Made a video of the dip progress on my car. will post it up in a bit**
He did the opposite haha He had a really nice Mach 1 with a good bit of mods, but sold it and got a Silverado and enclosed trailer. Definitely can't fit a riding mower in a Mustang lol

Looking forward to the dip video! I'll be watching that for sure.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I got the flasher relay module that Diode Dynamics sells for it, but you can also pick one up from AutoZone for ~$10. I want to say its called a CF13 relay? A quick search on the forum will get you the answer though.

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
That's what's I was planning on doing.. I heard just changing the flasher is less of a hassle and better in the long run.
K sweet maybe ill order some up next week. I already have some HID lows and fogs comin in so it should look sweet.

Here's the video of my car and what I've dipped so far and what's next for it:

http://youtu.be/A2u4E0ZRRUI

If you guys wanna see any of the others dips I've one you can search up Calgary Custom Dips and find my Facebook page as well my Instagram is CalgaryCustomDips post things there all week.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
644 Posts
Installed my Grimmspeed phenolic plenum spacer and painted the intake manifold gunmetal grey.

Also bypassed the coolant lines to the throttle body.

After a 100 mile drive, I could lay my hand on top of the intake manifold and it was just warm to the touch and wouldn't burn me. It must have been 50 degrees cooler than before without the phenolic spacer installed.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I put a 1320 Video sticker on it. Added about 15 hp you know. :p

To be honest, what I want to do to my car requires about $5,000. But the main 3 things are only about $1,500. So if any of you guys want to donate feel free!

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Got me my Gencoupe decals today but had a hard time deciding where to put them haha.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Hids

Fuse covers

Clear on them

461 - 480 of 10148 Posts