Lol
ImageUploadedByAG Free1453257438.328140.jpg

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Got around to doing a bunch of stuff a few days ago.
Synthetic Oil Change
Tire Rotation
Replaced rear differential bolts
Found out that my exhaust was rubbing on my driveshaft coupler occasionally so I adjusted that

and the best part.....added factory cruise to my '12 R-Spec! So nice to finally have it.

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Got around to doing a bunch of stuff a few days ago.
Synthetic Oil Change
Tire Rotation
Replaced rear differential bolts
Found out that my exhaust was rubbing on my driveshaft coupler occasionally so I adjusted that

and the best part.....added factory cruise to my '12 R-Spec! So nice to finally have it.

How did you add cruise control? i have a buddy that was just talkin about wanting to do that with his rspec.

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Just got my MyRides rear diffusor. Looks great, but fitment is **** around the top middle. Looks like I'm gonna need to shave a bunch off the top.

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts
Just got my MyRides rear diffusor. Looks great, but fitment is **** around the top middle. Looks like I'm gonna need to shave a bunch off the top.
With that dremel of yours? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
How did you add cruise control? i have a buddy that was just talkin about wanting to do that with his rspec.
Steering wheel from a Track, ECU connector from a part-out that I took two pins from, installed them in the PCM harness, and ran two wires from the left kick panel to connect them to the PCM.

Very simple actually. Cost me about 80 bucks total I think. Most of that was for the steering wheel.

There are no indicators in the cluster, but it works perfectly.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Actually just the center plastic trim and the switches for the cruise is what is needed. Steering wheels are the same.
That is true, but at the time I bought it, there were a lot more steering wheels than just bezels on e-bay. I got a good deal on it.

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts
turned tcs sts off and got sideways :D

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Bye-bye wheels.

I found someone who is trading me ace alloy convex for 400 bucks plus my wheels. Score.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1453353982.575870.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1453353991.164017.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1453353999.544878.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Well never the **** mind then. Looks like I peeled my wheels and drove an hour and a half at 6:30 in the morning for nothing.

Evidently he didn't clear this deal with the dealer he's trading in.

Well this is a shitty day.

5841 - 5860 of 10021 Posts