Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

6661 - 6680 of 10021 Posts

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
3,077 Posts
Car feels more responsive mid range and revs a crap ton quicker. I don't want to sound like a sissy, but I'm a little afraid of the car now. I did my normal round trip around the lake and mountains and the car is different. I'm going to have to relearn the power band. The TC light kept flashing while doing things I have done at the same speed/conditions many times and it was getting squirrely.
This was my experience and it's why I've been such an advocate for this mod on the GDi V6, it's personally the best mod I've done to the car, even over the canned tune and the suspension stuff.

·
Donate to my Mod Fund
649 Posts
Glad you picked black..... All other colors bow to black.... no I am not biased or anything..... >:D

Congrats
I used to feel that way but then I love the body lines of the gen and I felt like they weren't shown off enough with black. Also, all of my vehicles prior were black so maybe I was just venturing into the light side for fun 0:)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Guysssss, I'm stuck between two sets of wheels :( I cannot, for the life of me, make up my mind.
PPPfffsssttttttt...... This one is easy......

EANIE - MEANIE - MINEY - MOE.... CATCH-A-TIGER BY THE.... just pick the cheaper one :grin:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
All I know is Darth Vader is Black (and so is his voice) and he is my freaking hero, so for me, everything black - everything including all my future cars. KIT, from knight rider was black (not his voice) and everyone knows how bad a$$ KIT was, well atleast if you grew up in the 80's watching Dukes of Hazard, CHiPs , HE-Man and Knight Rider like me :)

·
Donate to my Mod Fund
649 Posts
PPPfffsssttttttt...... This one is easy......

EANIE - MEANIE - MINEY - MOE.... CATCH-A-TIGER BY THE.... just pick the cheaper one :grin:
Choose by weight. Get the lighter wheels
They're very close in price and weight :broken:. One of them is lighter but more expensive and the other is the opposite. The only thing is that one isn't substantially more expensive or lighter.

Maybe I'll have to close my eyes and pick :fleshbox:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Post them up here and we will vote lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'm broke lol
86 Posts
Got a quote to fix my bumper... $1155:shock:
And the new bumper won't be here til next week:crying:

·
I'm broke lol
86 Posts
Yikes.. where'd you order the bumper from?
Straight from Hyundai, the only place you can order from. According to this guy, Hyundai/Kia have the worst run distribution center in the industry, and their parts take the longest to arrive consistently of any manufacturer he deals with :|

·
Donate to my Mod Fund
649 Posts
Straight from Hyundai, the only place you can order from. According to this guy, Hyundai/Kia have the worst run distribution center in the industry, and their parts take the longest to arrive consistently of any manufacturer he deals with :|
Ah, I was going to suggest RockAuto but IDK if they ship to Canada or if they have the newer rear bumpers. At least it's not coming out of pocket though!

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts
So I gained 1mpg after test pipes install. +1mpg is pretty damn good considering I've been super heavy on the pedal to hear the noise.

·
Registered
945 Posts
So I gained 1mpg after test pipes install. +1mpg is pretty damn good considering I've been super heavy on the pedal to hear the noise.
I saw that you said previously that the Test Pipes seem to have added a vast improvement to the car. I didn't notice that huge of a difference on my BK1 with my Ark Downpipe and H pipe. I'm wondering if it's just the straight test pipes that see this kind of improvement. I will be putting all of my Ark exhaust mods back on my 2016 BK2 soon. I have the Ark Down pipes, H-pipes and full grip exhaust to put back on.... (just can't remember if I need a bolt hardware kit for the downpipes + Test pipes)

6661 - 6680 of 10021 Posts