Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

8701 - 8720 of 10021 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
That's nice! What of steering wheel is that ?

·
Registered
403 Posts
OK,
Finally getting around to some things, over the past few days: new shoes w/ wheels Pilot Sports AS/3s as it is a daily driver,
245/35R & 285/35R in 19s wrapped around Konig Centigrams in 8.5 and 10.5 both In 25 offset. Please see my thread in the
Fitment section titled Tales of fitment Woe. Will post pix there when I am finally able to clean ze felthy beotch.
Also new custom Flowmaster Catback....... The butt dyno says hell ya! And more things coming..
TJ

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Battery ground mod (just dremeled the paint) and tested battery. Long in the tooth so got a new one.

Then I pulled in the garage. Not one neighbor but two pull in front of my house and get out of their cars. I'm like hey how ya doin, and they start bitching at me about speeding up the main street a few minutes ago? Said wasn't me I just came from the dealer (battery and a bag of those stupid trim clips) and pulled into the house. They went on about I need to respect other safety and other stuff. Again told them it wasn't me..... They took off all pissy and I was just kinda sitting there like wtf ya a$$hats?

Then about 10 minutes later my boys come home a say the same $hit, that they saw me flying up the street like 100mph....

So turns out there is some other dumba$$ that lives around me that has a black coupe with black wheels (but with a "wang") who is being a freaking chode! Thanks whoever you are, you are a dip$hit.
So it begins..... I saw this chode on my way home from work today...... Past each other going opposite directions on the street I was accused of driving like a dip$hit on.

We gave each other the stink eye as we past by very slowly.. Old western style (not that gay cowboy movie style)... Its almost like he knows what he did hahaha.

Actually next time I see him I am gonna run him down and say what's up, car looks cool lol. Although I do see a lot more coupes around here than like a year ago, it is cool to see them non the less, especially the black ones ;)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Next time you pull up to ol boy, snap a shot of his Genny from the back and send that to your neighbors. They might just notice the difference in the rear wing department. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
2010 Genesis Coupe

Hi there

Just finished installing Eibach prokit springs and 17mm spacers all around. The wheels are 18" OEM, but the back tires are slightly wider at 255 versus stock 245.

I also just added 35% tint on all 5 windows.

Love my Genny :)

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts
Went on a KDM cruise Saturday. Sun burned af now, but it was cool to meet some of the other guys in person. Got to test out my recent changes and I was pleased. The car pulled hard and sounded awesome. The STS needs some getting used to. It has a rattle I need to investigate, and the metal knob is little more than a massive heat sink, but overall I'm pleased with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Replaced the secondary cats with Vibrant 1792 resonators, have one small leak around a flange gasket, will fix that in the morning.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have one question regarding to wot box, if the car don't want to pass from 4k while on wide open throttle, what could be the issue? Clutch is 5.00 UP 0.00 DN (inverted box checked) TPS V is 0.75 UP, 4.21 DN. thanks any help.

8701 - 8720 of 10021 Posts