Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

8761 - 8780 of 10025 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Had the cracked all the way across the middle windshield replaced, I didn't know they put the wiper heater in it so a regular windshield was put in it. The next one which will probably be next spring will get the factory style one put back in. I saved $100 on this one because of that.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Found good deal on an OEM deck lid spoiler on Ebay last week. Ordered on Wednesday and got it on Friday. The only down side, it was red lol. But good thing its easily wrapped. Did a 3M CF 1080 vinyl wrap. I think i did ok for my first time.

·
omphaloskeptic
75 Posts
I experienced the "can't get out of first" issue for the first time after making a right in front of approaching traffic.... That was less than ideal. Similar to an experience I had with the traction control on. WTF Hyundai?

Based on reading the forums, I'm thinking that the Megan Racing Transmission Mount might help. Of course they are backordered. I did find one on ebay for $900. :icon_rolleyes:

·
那個人
141 Posts
Long two weeks that ended with: Full color change (paint, not wrap), APR front splitter, Cusco blue powder coated Cipher harness bar, Convoy LED Glasswing (not pictured), and SPOCOM Hawaii 2017 Best KDM 1st place trophy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Well done Linger, the colour change is a fresh change and fitting for Hawaii:bigthumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had my Stance XR1 coilovers installed. Ride quality is great (I have Super Sports on my other car and they are great as well).

I do have questions about this model of coilover though. Does anybody have them? The fronts are slammed but are not that low, the rears are not slammed with more room to be lowered but are still lower than the fronts currently sit. The fronts can the fronts can be lowered if the preload is adjusted but that is probably something i do not want to do, correct?

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Custom Pillar Pods

Today I installed my custom made pillar pod for 2 52mm gauges . I couldn't be happier it took 2 minutes to install with out any modification needed . Made by Ortiz Custom Pods $140.00 as long as you agree to send in your pillar core . Check them out on facebook .

·
omphaloskeptic
75 Posts
Check id carid they show instock for $90
Awesome, ordered - Thank you! :bigthumbup:
Well, just got notification from CARID that they are indeed backordered and they are now quoting ~4 week+ lead time.... False advertise much? :icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
96 Posts
he front differential bushing, change the ebreak pad and change the differential oil.

to come by the end of 2017
- Subframe collar (DONE)
- Bezel modification
- Front bumper repair and paint it

to come early in 2018
- ECU upgrade stage 1 (SFR)
- headlight modifications (better look)
- Rear Sway bar
- Front sway bar
- Front carbon fibre lips

i will try to put pictures
Ciao

·
Registered
196 Posts
Heywood, I'm thinking, get your money back and go to a different supplier. Let them know what you think of their misleading advertisement. Even it means waiting for similar time.

8761 - 8780 of 10025 Posts