Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

10121 - 10140 of 10147 Posts

·
2012 Gen. 3.8 Track w/ZF
758 Posts
I have searched online and here as well, and I cannot find any pictures of closeups on the BK 2 paddles to see if the extensions would work on mine (BK1).

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I looked at the description in the sellers ad, it said 2014 and up. I also looked up the P/N for the 2010 and 2014 and they are diffrent.
P/N 97770-2M000-S4 L.H. or 97770-2M000-VM5 L.H. ,
97770-2M100-S4 R.H. or
96770-2M100-VM5 R.H.
for 2010 depending on trim.

P/N 97770-2M500-UK5 L.H. or
97770=2M700-UK5 L.H.
96780-2M600-UK5 R.H. or
96780-2M700-UK5 R.H.
for 2014 depending on trim.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Finally brought her home after a long storage.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
This wasn't today, but a few days ago. Installed a carbon fiber shift knob from G4Werkz that was made to match the steering wheel that was on the car when we got it (from SCGarageWorks).

I also bought some slime for cleaning up dust and debris from tight spaces I am going to try out on the dash and shifter area to get all that dust and crap:
Nice! I've never been a fan of aftermarket steering wheels because they always seem to look cheap. But wow! I'm impressed by the look and quality of that steering wheel. That's something I would do. Depends upon how much it cost though. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice! I've never been a fan of aftermarket steering wheels because they always seem to look cheap. But wow! I'm impressed by the look and quality of that steering wheel. That's something I would do. Depends upon how much it cost though. Thanks for sharing.
Give the folks at G4werkz a shout and you can get a cost for a wheel. I bought the car with it already installed but I know they are making the same exact wheel as I have seen the posts on Instagram by them. Lots of custom options (color, stitching, carbon fiber color, leather type...).

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
802 Posts
I have one for sale if you're interested. $600 shipped.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Kept an eye on her while at work

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
802 Posts
Why haven't you put it in the classifieds, or at least post an image in here?
Forum is kind of dead lol. I already posted it up on all other social media though.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I got her wet...

·
Registered
7 Posts
You should have that catch can below the intake port. just saying. looks good thought, what hoses are those?
It operates with vacuum, so I don't think hight matters that much. What location would you use? Some people put it where the power steering fluid by the intake but there is not that much room and have to really reach around to unscrew it. The hoses are just normal hoses with a sleeve.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
3,084 Posts
It operates with vacuum, so I don't think hight matters that much. What location would you use? Some people put it where the power steering fluid by the intake but there is not that much room and have to really reach around to unscrew it. The hoses are just normal hoses with a sleeve.
The oil in the hose is subject to gravity, you turn the car off and any oil in the line will flow back into the PCV valve instead of the can which could eventually clog the valve.

10121 - 10140 of 10147 Posts