Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

10161 - 10167 of 10167 Posts

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,107 Posts
I'm trying P101 Teamac polyurethane paint on epoxy primer, its very scratch resistant and chemically resistant (we have salt on roads during the winter).

This one:
Teamac High Performance Marine Gloss 2 Pack Topcoat. After next winter will need to remove some topcoat and check how it did

On top of this Valvoline tectyl body safe as a top coat

But .. i have to say i was shocked how hard and resistant the original under-body paint is i would like to know what type that is if someone knows please tell,
I removed it form one frame rail and it was tough as nails. i would

Also some bit-gum wax filler for internal cavities inside of frame rails.
Yeah, my general application factory undercoating is fairly stout, but on the longitudinal reinforcement rails its all gummy and rubbed off. I really should see about having it redone after the engine is built. Budget priorities...

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,615 Posts
My '08 Accent came with body painted bed liner like material sprayed under it. It's still 99% good after all the years, 175k miles and used for winter driving in the Midwest. Much better than the soft gummy stuff that came on my Gen Coupe.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah, my general application factory undercoating is fairly stout, but on the longitudinal reinforcement rails its all gummy and rubbed off. I really should see about having it redone after the engine is built. Budget priorities...
yup but the paint that they applied on genesis (the primer / base coat not the gummy stuff) is really sturdy - its hard to scratch with a nail (well hard for a paint), I would love to know what they used

·
Registered
204 Posts
Got the donor V8 (tau 4.6) - 5k usd down the drain.

Run ad drive meant - ran with no oil and busted oil pan. I think i got an insurance scam car from IAAI, probably the owner neglected maintenance and when motor gave up they crashed it to get insurance claim out of it. In the end i got the short end of the stick but ... well that's life when buying sight un-seen ill try to salvage what i can from this, kind of sucks thou,

If any one here has parts for 4.6 tau(G8BA) i would appreciate a shout. Not sure what i need yet probably both cylinder heads as metal shavings are everywhere

·
Registered
1 Posts
In the middle of wrapping the Bk1 in Nardo Grey :/. It’s a pain of course but i’ll love the end result. Roof was done last night and removing the sharkfin was much easier than i thought🤒. Hood wrapped in CF as well from vvivid and looks pretty good

·
Registered
1 Posts
driver's license price; driver card costBuy; registered driver's license; buy Swedish driver's license; EU driving license for sale; driving license in Sweden; Driving license without driving test at: Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
Whatsapp: +44 7487 7941 46
If you have a hard time getting a Swedish driver's license, we are here for you.
To drive without a license in Sweden in a grid that we all want to avoid. Now the Swedish driver's license is everywhere. But not everyone can get a driver's license normally. You don't have to worry because we are here to provide a Swedish driver's license to every person who can buy it. Renewing a Swedish driver's license that you buy from us is very easy. You do not need to take a driving license exam. We sell so many bus driver's licenses in Sweden every day. You are welcome to buy from us every time of the day.
Contact us at: Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
If you can drive very well as many people can do without a driver's license, you must not worry. We are here to sell you a registered Swedish driver's license without a driving test.
You may not have passed the driving test for several reasons. You may not have time to take the driving test. Your driver's license may have been turned off. You may have violated traffic rules in the past and now your past prevents you from driving legally. Just contact us at: Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster and buy your driver's license.
We can provide registered driver's licenses to EU citizens in less than seven working days. We provide an equal number of EU driving licenses for visitors. It's a great experience when you can drive around Europe yourself.
Please contact Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster and thank me for leading you.
Buy a driver's license from Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster and drive legally in Sweden. It is safer to drive your own car in times like this when we have diseases like coronavirus.
When we produce a Swedish driver's license for you, you can renew it at your local office. When your Swedish driver's license expires, you can always renew it through your local office. That's why we register your driver's license before we print the information.
We register your personal information in the driver's license database and get a registered driver's license number to print your driver's license with.
When we print your original driver's license, we will send it to you in your mailing address
Buy a driver's license without writing an exam at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
buy a Class A driver's license at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
Buy a Class B driver's license at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
Buy a driver's license A B driver's license at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
buy driver's license C1 at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
buy a Class C driver's license at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
buy driver's license D1 at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
buy a Class D driver's license at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
buy a BE class driving license at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
buy driver's license C1E at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
Buy a CE-class driver's license at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
buy a class D1E driver's license at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster
Buy a Class DE driver's license at Körkort för EU, Sverige och andra länder som du kan köpa billigt utan körkortens teoriprövning – Körkort kan köpas genom snabba, diskreta och effektiva tjänster

10161 - 10167 of 10167 Posts