Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

10181 - 10199 of 10199 Posts

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,711 Posts
Put all Miromito ballast and bulbs in my aftermarker headights and OE fogs. The fogs and hi beams are insanely bright and they are only the 50w.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Put all Miromito ballast and bulbs in my aftermarker headights and OE fogs. The fogs and hi beams are insanely bright and they are only the 50w.
Our car has Morimoto all over the place except the headlights. ?? Not sure why not those as they even put the RGB halo's on with bluetooth controller. It was all in there before we bought the car.

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,711 Posts
i have 35w lo beams and did not see much improvement over what I had, VVME. But the 50 w hi and fogs are incredibly better.

I still have the cheap bulbs in the fogs but they weren't that old.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Over the weekend installed a backup camera and the Gentex Homelink rear view mirror with built in monitor into my 2011 Genesis Coupe. Since you cannot tap into the monitor on the dash to display a backup camera; it makes for a clean stock look and finally gives me the added safety of a backup camera. The camera perfectly fits/replaces the rear license plate passenger light. Running the cables from the the rear license plate lights thru the bumper and into the trunk took the longest amount of time and effort - it was a PITA but worth it in the end.

GenCoupeCamera.jpg

GenCoupeMirror02.jpg

Reactions: ViperP

·
Registered
22 Posts
8.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg
Upgraded my rear end to a 3.91 final drive. I pulled my OEM diff from the 3.5 and swapped the rings. Dropped the 3.9 ring with the diff back in its assembly and put it back on the car. Holy **** does it pull like a tank now.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Installed a BK1 CAI on my BK2.

20200807_214259.jpg 20200807_214322.jpg
Taking off TB, intakes, so I can put on stage 1 kit from 3point8 performance, as well as their manifold riser.
Also put on the front lip, way easier when the bumper is off

Busy weekend. If you are in Maryland,DE, PA hit me up and stop by.

Reactions: sylence316

·
Registered
113 Posts
Adding to two post above, I went ahead and did plugs and wires, and the battery to firewall mod and repainted my hood "vents".

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I use to have an all blacked out z28 and wanted sniper on the tag. (Military). Unfortunately MD had a stricked policy on personalized tags and wouldn't let me have sniper. So I changed the "I" to a "y" and appealed stating it means nothing because it's spelled wrong. It worked. Then when I bought my SRT-4 it was snyper2.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lmao..oh gotcha. Thanks to you bro. 100%...even bought the spacer from the same dude you said. Way easy to install and adapt. This where im at atm. Just finished manually cleaning the valves omg what a pita.

10181 - 10199 of 10199 Posts