Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

10301 - 10312 of 10312 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
What speakers did you get and do they sound better than the oem did before your speaker blew?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I broke my blinker shaft because it went lean. The darn pump failed me. I upgraded to digital thermometer and auto fix.

·
Court Jester
4,293 Posts
I broke my blinker shaft because it went lean. The darn pump failed me. I upgraded to digital thermometer and auto fix.
Did you do a DIY video....

So we all can learn how to replace that shaft? And pump? lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Drove mine about 70 miles round trip to drop off some stuff at a gunsmith for some barrel work. First time it's been out of the garage in a couple weeks.

10 years and 73,000 miles and it's still a pleasure (and fun) to drive.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Dunno about you guys but i drove from MD to West VA (2 hrs 15 mins)
28.7mpg
Here to SFR in PA(1 hr)
29.1 mpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow, you get some pretty good gas mileage. I check mine every fill up, have since it was new. Mine's got the 3.8 with a 6 spd. manual transmission. My usual shift pattern is 1, 2,, 4, and 6. Almost always skip 3 and 5.

Mine has stood at around 22 mpg in town and 25 mpg on the highway for about 10 years. Last year, on one trip (coming down to the flatlands of central VA from WV) I got 26 mpg. Only time. I figured the engine was finally getting broken in and loosening up some.

That's one of the things that thrills me about the 435i X drive Coupe. Same trip from WV down to VA a few weeks back got me 39.25 mpg I know it's mostly that 8 speed automatic with all those extra over drive gears in it. But it's still neat to drive something that runs like it does and still gets great mpg.

If you're not aware of BMW models (I'm not except for the 435 series) it's the 2 door coupe model with the turbo charged 3.0 liter straight six with 306 hp.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I use to own a 1995 M3 manual,
And then a 2002 M3 manual. Not to up on the newer models that much.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I use to own a 1995 M3 manual,
And then a 2002 M3 manual. Not to up on the newer models that much.
You must be kicking yourself about now, given current market prices for both. It’s unreal.

10301 - 10312 of 10312 Posts