Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
That Guy
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple few years ago it was busy with car shows and Banff trips...
Now....nothing!
It does seem the Calgary guys are a bit more interested in doing events.
Anyone interested in doing any more Gencoupe meets?

The last event in Red Deer had 60+ cars show up only 2 Genesis coupes made a showing..... 1 was mine.
I do not mind organizing more events but I am thinking they have to be multi-car to get enough people coming.
Anyone else interested in continuing the gencoupe.ca meets?
I am very interested in supporting any Edmonton/Calgary events...
Feedback?

·
| Boost Addict |
400 Posts
This year for me has been very busy and I also haven't had my car for the past few months so its been hard for me to do meets. A lot of the group here has had a lot of things going on with people being gone/moving and other things. Most of us intended on going but it was last minute a lot of us found out and I know for me at least, it was hard to take time to go down.

·
That Guy
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can appreciate that!!
life always seems to throw curve balls :)

If people are still interested and wanting to do some meets....
I am willing to organize and also support any meets/cruises that happen to pop up!

lets get the group together again .....
Maybe a BBQ in Hawralak Park in Edmonton?
Or a cruise to Cross Iron Mills in Calgary?
I am also thinking of doing monthly meets in Red Deer for the Gen community.
Would love some feedback and input!!
Lets get some fun happening before summer is done..

·
Registered
12 Posts
haha i would be happy with that too! i'm new to this whole meet/forum thing and i got my new gen coupe a few months ago haha... knowing other people with this fantastic car would be awesome!

·
| Boost Addict |
400 Posts
haha i would be happy with that too! i'm new to this whole meet/forum thing and i got my new gen coupe a few months ago haha... knowing other people with this fantastic car would be awesome!
Theres actually a lot of GC's here in Edmonton, so if you come out to a UC night you will more then likely meet most of the group minus the ones that are either out of the area or having car issues..

·
| Boost Addict |
400 Posts
I can appreciate that!!
life always seems to throw curve balls :)

If people are still interested and wanting to do some meets....
I am willing to organize and also support any meets/cruises that happen to pop up!

lets get the group together again .....
Maybe a BBQ in Hawralak Park in Edmonton?
Or a cruise to Cross Iron Mills in Calgary?
I am also thinking of doing monthly meets in Red Deer for the Gen community.
Would love some feedback and input!!
Lets get some fun happening before summer is done..
I will talk to the guys and see what they say or try to get them to post on here, Id love to have a proper GC meet again..

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Hey Jason,

I recently actually started a group for us Calgarian Gencoupe owners and surrounding area like chestemere and Cochrane and airdre. and I know a lot of them are into the whole meet up scene, Im sure many of them wouldn't mind making the travel plans up to red deer but there do always seem to be things that come up last minute causing them not to go. Even I myself tried making a meet / cruise for us to go to bragg creek / Banff but life always throws some curveballs and I had to cancel the event.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Theres actually a lot of GC's here in Edmonton, so if you come out to a UC night you will more then likely meet most of the group minus the ones that are either out of the area or having car issues..
Yeah I would be down for that sometime... Just being socially awkward would be a problem lol

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
we should have a gencoupe winter drift event haha!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.