Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be petty.. but I HATE that when I connect my phone via bluetooth; it does not show what I'm listening to. So annoying. And if you connect with aux; you can't control with the steering wheel.. but if this is what I hate the most. Guess that's a good thing! Chose the right vehicle!

·
Registered
17 Posts
This might be petty.. but I HATE that when I connect my phone via bluetooth; it does not show what I'm listening to. So annoying. And if you connect with aux; you can't control with the steering wheel.. but if this is what I hate the most. Guess that's a good thing! Chose the right vehicle!
It's a good thing that is what you hate the most, but it puzzles me. I don't have any issues playing Bluetooth on mine and it shows info just fine?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a good thing that is what you hate the most, but it puzzles me. I don't have any issues playing Bluetooth on mine and it shows info just fine?
You're joking..

·
Registered
17 Posts
You're joking..
Not at all? Maybe there's a software difference in our head units or it could be a phone issue. But I've had no issues whatsoever with my infotainment system and Bluetooth via steering controls or information. My only gripe is that it won't autolaunch my music when I switch it to media.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're joking..
Not at all? Maybe there's a software difference in our head units or it could be a phone issue. But I've had no issues whatsoever with my infotainment system and Bluetooth via steering controls or information. My only gripe is that it won't autolaunch my music when I switch it to media.
I gotta figure this out

·
Sergs22
78 Posts
Do you have the premium model or base model?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have the premium model or base model?
2013 track

·
17 Posts
I take it you have never updated your navigation system. They added this functionality some years back in the form of a software update for the nav system. It costs $145, though. Also the 2019 update is due in mid-April, so you might as well wait for that one rather than pay $145 for a year-old update.

Link for website to download the update: https://www.mapnsoft.com/hyundai/map-updates.html?model=31

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I take it you have never updated your navigation system. They added this functionality some years back in the form of a software update for the nav system. It costs $145, though. Also the 2019 update is due in mid-April, so you might as well wait for that one rather than pay $145 for a year-old update.

Link for website to download the update: https://www.mapnsoft.com/hyundai/map-updates.html?model=31
Bless you bro! Cash app for the info? Jkjk lol

·
13 2.0T
25 Posts
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll be honest though, about the system. Ever since I've had this car I hate that when I turn turn it on the audio defaults to XM radio. As soon as I get it I hear itshhhhshhshshh. I just wish it would default to bluetooth or I could disable XM radio. I plan to remove that sharkfin too. Messes up the lines of the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts