Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed my cmd with the wb, I have full turbo back exhaust, intercooler and CAI, I was running the 20psi map with auto tun and was getting an afr of 11-11.7 sometimes hit 12. I wanted to set my clamps for the tune so I loaded a 0 map and on my way to work I came on to it a bit at 100% throttle the afr would stick at 14.8 for a second then drop to 13.1 and when I let off the gas it would hit 11-11.7 with my 20 psi map it would hit 11.7 at wot and stay there until I let off, I don't get it, any suggestions?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know I thought about that but I didn't think it would have a huge effect on it but I guess it does, I'll do that when I get home, but thanks for enlightening me on the issue

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And what is the trim value that I have to erase I don't see anything about tgat

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i Calibrated my throttle but its the same thing, when under boost is like 12-13 :S and as soon as i let off the throttle it drops to 11... and this is with a 0 map

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
in Map in 1 Clamp and
Map in 2 Clamp all spaces are 5's is that normal ?
Because thats the way i downloaded it

·
Premium Member
16,241 Posts
5 is the normal range, for a 0 map.

it's the max voltage value that the CMD will let the ecu see.

When you set the values in the clamp tables, it will stop the ecu from seeing anything higher, making it not throw a code.

When you log to setup the CMD, you are recording the MAP values the the CMD sees, so you put those in the clamp fields,

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the explantion! Im just completely confused as to why my AFR would be so high, i cant even get my clamp values untill i figure it out. There is no reason why it shouldnt work, i had a 20 psi map on it with no issues, but i forgot to save it .

·
Premium Member
16,241 Posts
you're suppose to record and set the clamp values before you do anything with the fuel and the boost offset.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I realize that I'm not touching either of those tables there both at 0, I'm trying to get my clamps for my other tune with the 0 map but it continues to have ****ed afr under boost

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Noone has any idea what would be causing this? I'd like to drive my car again.. I've followed all of the procedures of what to do when you get it hooked up, I start a WOT in 2nd and the afr sticks at 14 for a second, then drops to 13 then as soon as I let off it drops between 10-11, and my boost is hitting 14 psi.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay so still having this issue i played with some autotune and did nothing, Would a boost leak be causing it to lean out:mad:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So yeah I unplugged everything and still getting the same afr so not really sure maybe the afr Guage is messed up,

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How would it be running better with a 20psi tune

1 - 19 of 19 Posts