Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am a new member and and a new gen coupe owner. The car is a 2013 and I am preparing to install a heated seat kit and noticed a switch I have no idea the use for. It’s right under the traction control and light knob. Is it stock? I looked around and couldn’t find anything about it.

·
Premium Member
15,358 Posts
Thats not standard. Previous owner installed it.
Maybe for fog lights?

OEM fog light switch is suppose to be on the left steering wheel stock.

So, I am a new member and and a new gen coupe owner. The car is a 2013 and I am preparing to install a heated seat kit and noticed a switch I have no idea the use for. It’s right under the traction control and light knob. Is it stock? I looked around and couldn’t find anything about it. View attachment 75982

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotcha, it’s not fog lights. I am actually looking to order an oem kit for that. Unless they pulled them out before selling? I installed a dash cam and didn’t see anything leading from the fuse so I figured it “might” be stock. My next day off I may pull the panel back and see were it leads to. Thanks!

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,782 Posts
Hyundai uses that same switch for fog lights on 2008 Accents. OE ours is just a blank behind that. I bought a fog light kit off Amazon and it came with a direct replacment for that switch. I have it if you need it as I didn't use it. Might take a while to find.

·
Registered
32 Posts
So what you've got there is TCS & SCS toggle switch, Dashboard Dimmer Switch and an Illuminated AfterMarket Rocker Switch (probably 3-prong) for installed lighting or accessories. I've got the same switch installed myself but I put mine to the right of the dimmer switch and have it powering my Auxillary Fog Lights. The previous owner did quite a sloppy job with that one lol I like the blue tho

1 - 5 of 5 Posts