Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the dealer's frame which I find it ugly... I'm looking to buy a license plate frame to suit my tsukuba red GC. I'm looking around the forum for pictures and I think black seems to go well. What is your license plate frame?

However I think this is pretty nice too

Edit: Does this go under exterior?

·
Registered
616 Posts
got sick of people here in quebec calling it a tiburon, so...

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
CH 11 Sec 62 / Basterds
612 Posts
A tinted plate plastic shield, got it from Canadian Tire for 20 bucks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm not a fan of them. Was the first thing to go when I got my GC home. Second was the dealer lettering. Just my personalize tag and a pair of wings. ;)

--JamesT

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got the Bell clear plastic cover frame, works for me. Would've got tinted too but not legal in my state, and not worth the trouble. Covers it from dirt, not really any problems with it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
1,913 Posts
no frame

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
I have the dealer's frame which I find it ugly... I'm looking to buy a license plate frame to suit my tsukuba red GC. I'm looking around the forum for pictures and I think black seems to go well. What is your license plate frame?

However I think this is pretty nice too

Edit: Does this go under exterior?
You want a GrimmSpeed one? :D

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
I have a GrimmSpeed because UniqPerformance hasn't made any yet

·
Registered
396 Posts
I was naked for the most part.
Last night however I wrapped a plain one in carbon fiber vinyl.
and soon I will be rocking a VLEDs reverse light license plate frame. possibly wrapping that in carbon fiber too.

the way my license plate led strip is set up, really accentuates all the carbon fiber.

I really hate advertisements, I would never rock another brand/sticker or anything on my car let alone the license plate.

and here is my frame at night with no flash

·
FS section ravager
2,183 Posts
Grimspeed up front, Dealer in the back (for now)

·
Registered
483 Posts
My wife's is one she stole from her mom's car. Since both of them were born in Leicester, England, it's appropriate that it says "Leicester Girl" on a chrome ring. :)

Lyle

·
Banned
22 Posts
I didn't like my dealer one either, I replaced it with an RMR one since it was black, but eventually I plan to get a more feminine one.

·
FS section ravager
2,183 Posts
The shop that installed my Remote start fixed my licence plate bracket (dealer carwash messed it up a bit)

Hey you want this grimspeed thing back on?

Yes plz.

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
The shop that installed my Remote start fixed my licence plate bracket (dealer carwash messed it up a bit)

Hey you want this grimspeed thing back on?

Yes plz.
How'd the carwash mess up the plate bracket? Mine got backed into by another car, which deformed the U-bracket and imprinted the little step in the frame into my actual plate but it saved my bumper from getting destroyed I think.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts