Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put in an aftermarket radio. Now am left with a blank info screen except for the temp display of 54F all the time. I would like an android device that I can load Torque on and keep in the car all the time. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I put in an aftermarket radio. Now am left with a blank info screen except for the temp display of 54F all the time. I would like an android device that I can load Torque on and keep in the car all the time. Any ideas?
Used to have a Nexus 7 like most kids but tired of messing with it. Sold it and got a 7" Garmin that fits perfectly fine in my type b bezel.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

·
Korean Asswhoopin
1,228 Posts
I didn't give it much effort I just made a block off plate out of plexiglass. Wrapped with carbon vinyl. If I didn't have navigation already and Haltech for my live data I would def do what @MZ777 did.

·
I'd rather do it myself
19,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd like a bigger than normal phone or small enough android tablet. All i really want is a permanent Torque screen.

I found a bezel set up on Amazon. But they say it needs some trimming done on the speaker cover so I don't know. Where is the Type b bezel sold?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Yeah that one you have to incorporate with your current top cover (the center speaker cover). It's not plug and play. Type B is hard to find this days.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts