Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
His Majesty the King
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Damn! what rims are those? Someone please tell me that you know.

·
His Majesty the King
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Look the same? maybe the light is just different. The ones on the Black car look freaking HOTT!

Edit:

yea I think you are right....$640 a pop....yea!...I can go broke buying wheels and tires

·
His Majesty the King
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow...never mind...most places quote around $800 per wheel...just wow....they better weigh 5 lbs each for that. HorsepowerFreaks is quote over $3000 for a set of 4.

·
Master Member #518
2,754 Posts
Hmm, 18's don't look all that bad in the Philly Auto Show pics...
I'll be going with the stock 18's myself. Lighter and cheaper FTW!

·
His Majesty the King
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just go get yourself sponsored through Mackin Industries or something. :)
yea like that is going to happen....wow...that would be like winning the lotto.:D

Yea we qualified for a new thread. Gotta keep Flesh busy.:p

·
His Majesty the King
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lucky for y'all it's a slow day here :p
Well I could TRY and make it more interesting. But Mr. K might not like it....haha:p I kid I kid

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
I just want to say that I hate gold/bronze or any color wheel, except a shade of silver-black, including the grays. And to be honest, I don't like many black wheels. But, those gold Volks with the chrome lip are frickin' sick I tell you. That pic turned my head something fierce. But, at that price they better have the weight of CF wheels

·
His Majesty the King
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good. I thought I was the only one getting a little aroused for them.

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
More like 23 lbs for an 18x9/10

Wheelweights.net doesn't have them listed, but I found someone else weighing them for an RX8 on another board.

And by carbon fiber wheels, you mean like these?

Sooo LOL at being shocked by Volks costing 600-700 bucks per wheel... Cause those are 1700-2000 dollars per wheel. It's also hand-laid carbon over the metal spokes. Nothin like dropping 7-8 grand on wheels. :D

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
More like 23 lbs for an 18x9/10

Wheelweights.net doesn't have them listed, but I found someone else weighing them for an RX8 on another board.

And by carbon fiber wheels, you mean like these?

Sooo LOL at being shocked by Volks costing 600-700 bucks per wheel... Cause those are 1700-2000 dollars per wheel. It's also hand-laid carbon over the metal spokes. Nothin like dropping 7-8 grand on wheels. :D
No, I was talking true CF wheels. They just came out with them for cars right after they came out for motor cycles. They are $10 grand a set...LoL:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
Yeah I looked and couldn't find anyone selling them. That was the closest I could find. ;) I think the Koenigsegg CCXR has CF wheels from the factory, but I'm not sure.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts