Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows the exact specs of the lug nut thread? I have some old lugs that are M12xP1.25mm. Do any of you former or present Tiburon owners know? Also, does anyone know what size and offsets of rims can fit on the coupe yet. I know they arent here in the states yet but I know a lot of you guys on here get your info from korean sites.

Let me know,
Monarch

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
:dunno:

Don't think anyone does yet.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The lug pattern is 5 x 114.3.

I spoke with my Mackin rep (Volk wheels) and he relayed to me the wheels they put on the HKS Coupe were RE30. 19x9.0 +35 / 19x10.0 +35.

Im going with a more staggered look so the offset in the rear will look a bit more extreme to get the lip.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oooooooo 19x9 in front 19x10.5 rear for me!!!! So no one had or has a Tiburon? What is the threading on the lugs?

Monarch

·
Registered
573 Posts
^^ Rock on man!! muchas Gracias! We've been yearning for those numbers for MONTHS now!!

Any idea on the stock offsets?
Anytime! Glad to help. If I would have known that I would have posted sooner. We had that conversation back in December. lol

I do not know the stock offsets. Judging by the pics and guessing just from looks I would say probably +38 on front and back as they are pretty flush.

oooooooo 19x9 in front 19x10.5 rear for me!!!! So no one had or has a Tiburon? What is the threading on the lugs?

Monarch
I personally think 10.5 in the rear will be pushing it but its hard to say. If you're willing to roll the fenders I think they will fit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So does anyone know the thread on the lugs for the lug nuts? Is it M12xP1.25mm or M12xP1.5mm?? If no one knows what was it on the Tiburon??

Let me know,
Monarch

·
His Majesty the King
1,761 Posts
So does anyone know the thread on the lugs for the lug nuts? Is it M12xP1.25mm or M12xP1.5mm?? If no one knows what was it on the Tiburon??

Let me know,
Monarch
I believe it is M12xP1.25mm
미안해요;31544 said:
http://www.gorilla-auto.com/pdf/07AppGuideV2.pdf

hyundai - all - 1986 to present - 12 x 1.5?

Korean Auto Imports

19" genesis coupe - et35?

this one is pretty vague... i don't know if this is true... it has no mention of the front width and back width... which wheel is it? :dunno:
maybe not though....lol....funny that i don't remember that

I will find out.

·
His Majesty the King
1,761 Posts
Nope it is M12x1.5mm

·
Turbocharged Scion tC
12 Posts
The lug pattern is 5 x 114.3.

I spoke with my Mackin rep (Volk wheels) and he relayed to me the wheels they put on the HKS Coupe were RE30. 19x9.0 +35 / 19x10.0 +35.

Im going with a more staggered look so the offset in the rear will look a bit more extreme to get the lip.
Hmm...this is good information to know. However, those wheels on the HKS gencoupe definitely could've been a lot more aggressive.

·
Registered
390 Posts
lol Flesh, HKS posted those wheel specs on their website during SEMA. I thought it was common knowledge by now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Best is just to get one of these cars, throw it on a rack and measure it up, and see what range of sizes will fit.

I might just borrow one to do it lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts