Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

We now carry a range of hubcentric wheel spacers from 15 to 38mm in anodized black, all sizes IN STOCK!

Prices per pair and sizes available are:

15mm, $100 shipped
20mm, $100 shipped
25mm, $110 shipped
30mm, $110 shipped
38mm, $120 shipped

Paypal or EMT if you're in Canada payment can be sent to [email protected]

·
Boost addict
419 Posts
Congratulations guys.
The black looks great and I will be purchasing them shortly

·
Vendor
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you mix and match sizes? Is that price shipped to the US as well?
You mean like 20 in the front and 25 in the rear for a stagger or one set with a 15 and a 20 in it? If it's the former, absolutely, if it's the latter, no and I definitely would NOT recommend that you do that. It's incredibly dangerous.

And yes it is.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
You mean like 20 in the front and 25 in the rear for a stagger or one set with a 15 and a 20 in it? If it's the former, absolutely, if it's the latter, no and I definitely would NOT recommend that you do that. It's incredibly dangerous.

And yes it is.

Yes, whatever is the best set up for say stock 18" wheels, if 20 on the front and 25 on the rear is ideal?

Are these hub centric for the coupe? or whatever is the proper term.

Are these branded? if so what brand or an in house brand?

·
Vendor
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, whatever is the best set up for say stock 18" wheels, if 20 on the front and 25 on the rear is ideal?

Are these hub centric for the coupe? or whatever is the proper term.

Are these branded? if so what brand or an in house brand?
20mm front 25mm rear would be flush. They are hubcentric for the coupe, and they're our brand.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are the studs removable? like the 15mm spacers? Askin cause I would be replacing the original stock studs with longer studs to work with the spacers. I guess I am looking for 15mm with no studs so i can change the orinigal studs and then 30mm with studs.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts