Hardmack
Mr. Grynch
TS74

anyone else?

Lets get something going here!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Two in the north, one in the middle and one in the south...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Cool Sean so you know what I have to go through daily here...haha. But on a serious note I am in the military and just moved here in November. To be honest I was actually in Georgia for 2 of the last 4 months too... so I haven't really lived here long at all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cool Sean so you know what I have to go through daily here...haha. But on a serious note I am in the military and just moved here in November. To be honest I was actually in Georgia for 2 of the last 4 months too... so I haven't really lived here long at all.
Fry Blvd at lunch time = :mad2: I feel your pain man!

·
Registered
337 Posts
shoot after work Fry is deadly... they are averaging one accident a day this last week... today they had two fire trucks two ambulances and about six cop cars... speed limit is 35 and people are driving like 45-50... crazy! I stay the hell away from it anytime before 6pm.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I had to look your city up on google since I had never heard of it... welcome, do you have a coupe? if so which model?

·
Kristopher
41 Posts
I'm in Coolidge. It's pretty much evenly between Phoenix and Tucson. I don't have a GC yet, but I wouldn't mind coming to a meet to check our everyones ride.

·
Registered
337 Posts
if we could get enough people interested its possible we could set up a dyno day or something...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in the Ahwatukee Foothills.
Ahwatukee = big ass cul-de-sac :D Im off Guad/McClintock not far from you

I had to look your city up on google since I had never heard of it... welcome, do you have a coupe? if so which model?
Tempe = home of Arizona State University = yummy women
I dont currently have a coupe. I work with a website that has parts for just about everything including the coupe. If it doesnt now, it will.

if we could get enough people interested its possible we could set up a dyno day or something...
That would be the bees knees.

·
Registered
337 Posts
welcome tatupu99... Do you have a Gen or thinking about getting one?

·
Registered
607 Posts
yep '10 R-Spec Black. do you guys do any GC meets around here? i just moved to phoenix from portugal about 2 months ago!

·
Registered
337 Posts
we have an AZ club forum: swgenesis.com we have tried getting a meet together but at the time didn't have enough members with Gens that ran... haha sorry just a quick poke at hardmack!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It runs, just needs a computer. With all the problems with piggybacks ie hardmacks car I have decided to go with a full stand alone. The car should be going under the knife in a few days.

1 - 20 of 715 Posts