Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any shops that has parts for Genesis Coupe in Vancouver area? Or do you usually order online?

·
Registered
369 Posts
WHEN I LIVED IN VANCOUVER, lordco WAS ALWAYS GOOD AT GETTING PARTS AT A REASONABLE PRICE

·
Registered
165 Posts
I buy my oil filters for my GC from Hyundai, but I buy my other filters from NAPA as I currently get the best deal there for my other car. They also give you a better deal in bulk so I buy my oil filters in bulk.

For quick and easy stuff I go to Lordco as it's only like 5 mins away (and NAPA is like 30 mins.) Especially, if the vehicle is already apart and I find I need something.

If you are interested in After-Market parts I really don't know, but if you find a place I'd love to know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thanks for all the replies. however, to be more specific, where do you get your 'gen coupe' specific parts? like performance and exterior parts for instance.

·
Registered
240 Posts
@hyunil: I usually buy all my performance parts online. (ie: vendors on this website, ebay, korea). Some stuff is pretty expensive shipping stuff to Canada, so it helps if you have a friend who lives across the border. I have a cousin who lives down in Seattle, so I don't have that problem.

I've tried to shop locally before at some performance shops in Richmond but they over price everything and rip you off. So best advice to you is to look online.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
could always ship it to a letter courier in point roberts. pay like 3bucks... but then again you will get taxed at the border... or if its like a small part something u can install go for it ;) just tell them you were taking pics of your car haha even if they check you they got nothing on yah. Just got a hks bov kit from a member on here shipping it to point roberts since shipping is free to the us OF A.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
importshark.com Tib and Gen specific.
nah G&M better. I wanted to get a driver side headlight from importshark... told me they had one priced it for me asked for my shipping address... sent them 2 msg never got a reply:dunno:. lots my business there didn't bother spamming

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
I actually had decent experience with importshark. Quick to reply and quick to ship. So far I purchased two things from importshark: badges and bbm spoiler. G&M is also great, excellent communication and fast shipping. Roadracemotorsports though, is slow to ship the stuff out, only after repeated emails from me did they finally ship it. Same goes with forgedmotorsports.com.

For some of the more general brands that are not hyundai specific (cp-e, ark), check out drivehard performance in Richmond. Friendly guys and competitive prices. Ask for Kevin. He'll treat you nice. He may even ask if you know me. If you say you do, you'll probably be treated even better. :)

For example, Ichiba v2 Spacers are 300 usd from GCTuner here. After brokerage, duties and taxes by the custom, you're looking at over 350. DHP sells it for 320 tax in.

I find that if the part you are getting is a well known brand, local prices are very close to online prices.

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
online and ebay and mopac.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are there any shops that has parts for Genesis Coupe in Vancouver area? Or do you usually order online?
Ive heard of a place called garage 5 but i know its in richmond but ive never been there..

importshark

autocityimports

they are both good

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
Ive heard of a place called garage 5 but i know its in richmond but ive never been there..

importshark

autocityimports

they are both good
G5 they mostly carry jdm parts...

not kdm parts.. they might able to get some for ya but dont know...

since ur korean y dont you contect korea??

u might get better deal..

when i save some money im gonna call korea and oreder it.

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
OHOH!!! one place!!

Racing Greed! they can order whatever u need!!!!

PM me if you want there number

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
OHOH!!! one place!!

Racing Greed! they can order whatever u need!!!!

PM me if you want there number
My fave place. I miss steve OHH man how is he? have you talked to him?

racing greeds changed alot new shop and all! have you visited? I still remember there shop in NEW WEST good times :hello:

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
My fave place. I miss steve OHH man how is he? have you talked to him?

racing greeds changed alot new shop and all! have you visited? I still remember there shop in NEW WEST good times :hello:
steve is in korea not coming back. hahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts